Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ol' SWAT Guy With Today's Catch

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ol' SWAT Guy With Today's Catch

Sunday 4-26-2015, from 0545 until 1000 hrs.

We stepped into the salt to be met by a 3.5 ft OGT at 0545 hrs and the LT was at 1117 hrs.

I hooked up with a couple of buddies at gray light, we had a couple of laughs (I had a couple of iPhone 6 scares) and I was fortunate enough to have beached a couple of fish too in these very tough times!!

Both of my friends had fish on today and I'll let them tell their side of the their stories if they wish to.

We decided to stick around for the low tide (1117 hrs), which allowed for some excellent RECON foot work of some narley structures, holes, sand bars and trenches for over a 1.5 mile (one way) stretch of beach in the middle of no where.
    Half the fun of RECON is in the exploring of new terrain and finding new AO's to fish! Oh .... the possibilities!!

Here they are .... ........

Whoops ... I need to down load pic's in my photo-bucket first. I'll be right back!
    Here ya go!!

and

Thank you for taking the time to check out my fishing report.

PS ... hooks were removed quickly and all fish were handled carefully and CPR'd.

"That's All Folks"!!

SP Dan <"))>< "The Danimal"
    Last edited by SP Dan; 04-26-2015 at 06:51 PM.