Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Storm clouds over the fishin hole

Default Storm clouds over the fishin hole

afterwork thurs I got to fish ,as I was heading in the storm front was movin in and the newbs were headed for there cars. riding in on my mountain bike I noticed the water level was way down. after fiding the right casting distance it was on. the spotted fish did 5 or 6 wheelies flying out of the water trying in vain to shake the hook ,he didn't know I was in a good mood and only wanted a fight and a pic . he was happy to swim away and I was happy to get to fish for a little while before heading to mammoth...............

Nice report and pics Bob, I am glad you got some R&R between jobs.....I bet those people up north for the opener today wish they had the weather you did!............Dave

Quote Originally Posted by catchingsomefish View Post
    Nice report and pics Bob, I am glad you got some R&R between jobs.....I bet those people up north for the opener today wish they had the weather you did!............Dave
    But did you go up to Mammoth? And get out in time? Interesting variety of Rbows ... varied colors. WOW

Nice trout there ,,
    They don't have a
    Chance ....

Cm