Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Bass boat project for sale

Default Bass boat project for sale

Great project for someone with free time.
    !986 Monark Bass Boat with 115 V4 Yamaha
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...991179341.html

Default grammar

Thanks for the post XFactor, but for anyone interested in this project need to bargain the owner down from $1,200 asking price. From experience of replacing my transom on my boat also meant I had to replace stringers too since they were bad from the transom. So if the transom is bad will possibly mean that the stringer are bad also which is going to require more than the seacast product being offered. Transom rebuild on my boat with wood and fiberglass was around $500 doing it myself. Take it to a shop and you are looking around $3,000.
    Last edited by sweetfish; 04-23-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Stringers are solid still and I could make just as much if i parted it out selling Motor, controls, Trailer, Remote trolling motor and electronics. Also seacast is way easier than new wood plus lighter and stronger. A big wood drill to break up the bad wood and hallow out the transom - clamp a couple 2x4s to hold the glass of the transom from bowing and pour it in.

http://www.transomrepair.net/pages.p...04194f557008b7
    Last edited by XFACTOR; 04-23-2015 at 11:27 PM.

I owned a boat just like that,except it had Suzuki motor,was a Great Lake boat,that sure seems like a great deal,especially with Yami on the transom!

Cya Tuna Vic

Boat is SOLD