Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Democrats are trying to stack the deck now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Your repeated posting of that image might carry weight if I was a "tolerant liberal". I'm not.
    Bwahaha, the term "tolerant liberal" is indeed an oxymoron, lol and you my dear just admitted that fact...

But you go right on posting it. Reaffirming your stupidity is the one thing you do well.
    And you just keep on posting, as every time you do it reaffirms the truthfulness of the picture...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 04-24-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Bwahaha, the term "tolerant liberal" is indeed an oxymoron, lol and you my dear just admitted that fact...

And you just keep on posting, as every time you do it reaffirms the truthfulness of the picture...
    Sorry CerdoLoco, but your emphasis was on the "tolerant" part. Mine was not - and since it was not, your suggestion that my posts reaffirm anything holds no water.

Your repeated posting of that image might carry weight if I was a "tolerant liberal". I'm not.

But you go right on posting it. Reaffirming your stupidity is the one thing you do well.
    lol,,,,,,,,,,Actually you are not either ,, correct You are simply whatever you need to be at the moment to NOT be like whoever you are arguing with at the moment. You remind me of a 9 year old girl.

HAY To each its own You go girl

I just think that the pic is the more common it that you are
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-24-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    lol,,,,,,,,,,Actually you are not either ,, correct You are simply whatever you need to be at the moment to NOT be like whoever you are arguing with at the moment. You remind me of a 9 year old girl.
    This implies that my views on any given subject are inconsistent or contradictory. This is the argument Crow and Cerdo tried to make on the other thread. This is incorrect, and you will find nothing in my posting history which proves otherwise.

This implies that my views on any given subject are inconsistent or contradictory. This is the argument Crow and Cerdo tried to make on the other thread. This is incorrect, and you will find nothing in my posting history which proves otherwise.
    WoW!

A reply without some sort of insult contained within it. well
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-25-2015 at 04:03 PM.

[QUOTE=Lady Quagga;762484]6 kids. Ah yes, I've seen the family photos.

[i
    I like the goats! They look like a happy group. TIME TO BE FLAMED! Where is your fish reports? Just kidding I know there are none.
    Last edited by Jig-Guy; 04-25-2015 at 11:49 PM.

But you go right on posting it. Reaffirming your stupidity is the one thing you do well. And you just keep on posting, as every time you do it reaffirms the truthfulness of the picture...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 04-24-2015 at 07:29 PM.

You two arguing about who's more tolerant is like two different fish arguing about the how wet the water is.

Sorry CerdoLoco, but your emphasis was on the "tolerant" part. Mine was not - and since it was not, your suggestion that my posts reaffirm anything holds no water.
    Lol, I'll bet you have serious arguments with yourself at night;

Man I'd hate to be YOUR significant other...

[QUOTE=Jig-Guy;762693]
    6 kids. Ah yes, I've seen the family photos.

[i
    I like the goats! They look like a happy group. TIME TO BE FLAMED! Where is your fish reports? Just kidding I know there are none.
    I agree!!!!! Those goats are pretty cute!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    You two arguing about who's more tolerant is like two different fish arguing about the how wet the water is.
    Oh come now Brent, I've argued no such thing. That's Cerdo's batsh*t rambling, not mine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast