Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris report...Perris is POPPING!!!!!!

Default Perris report...Perris is POPPING!!!!!!

Hey everyone... I haven't had much time to post here in the last month because Ive been super busy but I thought Id take a second and come give everyone the heads up...The Bass bite at PERRIS IS ON FIRE!!!!!!

Ive been spending ALOT of time there and my results have been nothing short of EPIC!!!

I was on a smoking hot pattern or two for over a month before the ABA Perris tourney a couple weeks ago. My last day of fishing before the tournament was the day before the event when I took a buddy of mine out there. He threw what I told him to throw and I threw the same bait and a couple others except I cut the hooks on my baits so I didn't catch any. He had hooks on his bait and he destroyed them catching about 15 bass and his biggest was over 10 lbs.. I on the other hand didn't catch any because I didn't use hooks but I still had over 20 bites on the day. So to say I felt confident going into the tournament the next day was an understatement.
    So I fished the ABA event there the next day and finished 1st , in EPIC fashion as my partner and I weighed over 22lb for our 4 bass limit anchored by my 7 1/4 lber beast.. We caught over 40 bass that day and beat 2nd place by over 6 lbs.
    My buddy fished the next day at the top stick event and he was on the same patterns as I was and he weighed over 26lbs for his 4 bass limit anchored by a 9lber and a 7 lber and crushed the field by over 7 lbs..
    Then the following day (Monday) I had a guide trip at Perris and I caught an 8 1/2 lber on my 4th cast and my clients (2) each had bass over 6 lbs and we caught about 30 for the day. THAT WAS ALL AFTER THERE WERE TWO TOURNAMENTS THERE THE 2 DAYS PRIOR... NICE!!!

So since then Ive been there 5 more times even in the hard wind of last week and we've been crushing them each day.. The last day I was there was yesterday and to say it was good wouldn't even begin to explain how good we did and we had two between 8-10lbs and a solid 6 1/2 lber and a total of about 17 other bass.... as well as a couple lost fish and a few missed bites.

Guys I cant give you all the details that Ive worked so hard to figure out... that wouldn't be fair to my clients or myself and my family ...but I will tell you this...The shad are spawning and the bass are chewing... And If you want a guide trip just CALL ME and book your trip and I'LL get you on them... ALL REACTION BAITS... I haven't even picked up a worm in over a month.. With me, you will see and use the baits Ive been crushing them with and you will learn the what, where, how, when and why... And I will get you on the bite... Its not just one technique either...I have several techniques that we are putting the smack down on them with.

Now is a great time to go to Perris...CALL ME AND BOOK YOUR TRIP....

If a guide trip isn't in your cards then that's okay, take the hints Ive given you here and put the puzzle together...

Also check me out on Facebook @- Pete Marino Fishing

PETE

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
    Office (909) 510-5679
    cell (909) 241-8283

great report pete. i'm convinced, ready for a trip. talked to you a little at bass pro shops last week.

that's great!! Call me when your ready and we'll book your trip... Im taking about 2 weeks off because I have the FLW Delta event coming up...but Ill be ready to guide again the week of May11th... It gonna be even better than it is now!!!

Pete

left a message on your office number.

Previous days may have been on fire - However, we went out Thurs 4/23 with great expectations. Expectations was about all we caught. Tried pretty much everything & managed one small fish for all our effort. Don't know what the difference was that day, but everyone we talked to was struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Previous days may have been on fire - However, we went out Thurs 4/23 with great expectations. Expectations was about all we caught. Tried pretty much everything & managed one small fish for all our effort. Don't know what the difference was that day, but everyone we talked to was struggling.
    On and off low pressure me thinks.

It was a combination of things... High and Low pressure for one and the obvious heavy wind we had..for 3 straight days from the East, then One day from the West and One day from the south.. The heavy wind relocated the bait.. BUT once we found the bait again it was wide open. Once we found the bait concentrated again we just had to grind through the pressure changes... We went from getting 30-40 fish a day to getting 10-14 fish a day Thursday the 23rd and Friday the 24th... Also went for a few minutes to change two of my bunk boards and my wife fished from the boat while we did the trailer and had 3 bass in the 25-30 minutes.. . And the wind was screaming from the south... The bait we are throwing also makes a huge difference because most people I spoke to on Tues, Weds thurs Fri and Sat said they only caught one or two or blanked... But most of them said that they didn't adjust..

Pete

And i thought it was just me. Went in the afternoon for a few hours thursday and got three. Got darn right cold early evening. Then went sunday for a few hours and got two bites. One bass a tad over 7 pounds and about a three pound flathead...no kidding. My first flathead out of perris.