Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: HE Has Returned! Rejoice!

Default HE Has Returned! Rejoice!

Tim Tebow, 4th string QB for the Philadelphia Eagles.

I think Chip Kelly is trying to sew together a Quarter-pede.

Maybe one of those arms can actually complete a pass!

the "more cowbell" of the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    the "more cowbell" of the NFL
    I think "First Take" on ESPN needed some content, so they threw $20 Chip Kelly's way to pick up Tebow.

Remember when people said he was the Second Coming of Ch....i mean, second coming of uh, Steve Young?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I think "First Take" on ESPN needed some content, so they threw $20 Chip Kelly's way to pick up Tebow.

Remember when people said he was the Second Coming of Ch....i mean, second coming of uh, Steve Young?
    they're gonna sign Tebow and Chip is gonna play him two to three times per game and on the final week of the regular season the Eagles are gonna take the last Wildcard spot on a last minute designed play; a flea-flicker to a statue of liberty to another flea-flicker to a read option to a post to yet another flea-flicker.

I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I believe!

For our sake he was crucified under Belichick and Ryan; he suffered, died, and was buried. And on the third offseason, he rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures. He ascended into Philadelphia and is seated at the right hand of Kelly, the head coach. He will play again in glory, to judge the players and ESPN, and his career will have no end.

Amen.

at least he's not a dog murderer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

For our sake he was crucified under Belichick and Ryan; he suffered, died, and was buried. And on the third offseason, he rose again in fulfillment of the scriptures. He ascended into Philadelphia and is seated at the right hand of Kelly, the head coach. He will play again in glory, to judge the players and ESPN, and his career will have no end.

Amen.
    I don't know playing for Philli is kinda like hell more than heaven. But they do have cheesesteak, I take my wit.