Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ol' S.W.A.T. Guy Is Still Legal

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Hey Brotha Don,

Thanx for the encouragement and I definitely look forward to our next session also!
    You are an inspiration to fish along side!

Hi ya Frankenfish,

I really like your take on the SWAT acronym ........ I personally lean towards .... "Salt Water Assault Team".
    Bottom line .... we are just people that love to fish, we like to also share our hard earned knowledge with every one on FNN or with whom ever we encounter during our sessions in the salt. We like to refer to it as ..... "Paying it Forward"!

Hey there Martin,

As always Sir ... thanx for chiming-in and for your continuous support to every one on FNN.

Hey there xjchad,

Thanx for checking out my fish report and for taking the time to respond to it too! It's much appreciated Sir!
    Thank you for your kind words!

Hi Homefish,

It's always great to run into my fellow FNN'ers .... any time! We are a huge, spread out surf fishing family.

You have a great memory Jim..... you told me that you remembered meeting me back at the HG-6 event last year at Will Rogers Beach and you still recognized me almost (8) eight months later. Thank you for that!

I wish you many tight lines this season and I hope to see you on the sand some day soon again!
    We actually met at the HG event in 2011! That was the year I started surf fish'n & my 1st HG event. I also believe that was the last HG event you were a participant?

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Great report. Thanks!
    Thanx GB,

I had a great time out there and I wanted to share it with FNN. Thanx for checking it out!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by fishshep View Post
    Congrats. You dood it again !!!
    Skills is what it is
    Hey Daniel .... I'll see ya out there!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Homefish View Post
    We actually met at the HG event in 2011! That was the year I started surf fish'n & my 1st HG event. I also believe that was the last HG event you were a participant?
    OMG Jim!

HG of 2011 ... I was over whelmed by the crowds and in "ah" at the amazing turn out of families and participants! I felt like a deer in front of head lights ! Ha ha ha!

What I remember mostly of the event were all the kids .... fishing their hearts out in the Junior's Division ... I was so pumped up with pure happiness, just to be able to help out and to interact with them and their folks in the suds!! What a natural high!
    That was an amazing HG Event with lots of wonderful memories! Sept isn't that far away!

Dan

Good job as always Dan!
    I've headed south a couple of times and gotten completely skunked
    Looks like I'm going to have to hit up Pea Soup with the crazy guy with the red hat and get some pointers again.
    Awesome job brotha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123