Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bako givin me love

Default Bako givin me love

Went out to the bako today hit it hard with my brother in law the fish were there can't complain but cast after cast the wrong fish but still good fights noting but large mouths no stripers

Ya Kilo, Weve been over run with the greencarp for a couple yrs now,,,,,,,Definately not the fight of the tuxedo fish BUT something to do when others cant be had.

Congrats

TRAIL BLAZER

ya I came across them every now and then but yesterday they were all over the place but i noticed they dont get very big in the duct all fish caught at about the 2# range but it was fun

At least you caught something. Congrats!

Check your UGB. I think I've been catching Spots in the AV.

Check your UGB. I think I've been catching Spots in the AV.[/QUOTE]

So that's where those missing Lake Perris Spotties went to, must have been a hell of a up the duct. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    So that's where those missing Lake Perris Spotties went to, must have been a hell of a up the duct. lol
    It's nice to have them visit but having them come and stay. That's another thing!