Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: This weekend

Default This weekend

With DV closed to private boats wonder how the fishing pressure will be starting this weekend or is it already being pounded? Pat?

Well, I was there Thursday morning. Line was a bit longer than normal and there were some folks not in the normal crowd. Not bad though. I'll be there for the afternoon bite Friday just to change things up. The weekend will be the big tell-all.

Pat How are you. What's the water level like.

Hey Harley, water level is on the way up. Not by a lot yet but slowly getting ready for the Solar Cup event. Many female LMB have moved out, leaving the smaller males to guard nests and fry so things are a bit slower.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Well, I was there Thursday morning. Line was a bit longer than normal and there were some folks not in the normal crowd. Not bad though. I'll be there for the afternoon bite Friday just to change things up. The weekend will be the big tell-all.
    Hope to see you more often Pat at the ramp or around the lake I'll be in your neck of the woods or hitting Perris, we plan to try for cats and stripes this Sunday. Cya.

Hey Vince, def. make it a point to say howdy and maybe I can give you an update on patterns. You still in the (I call them yellow tail boats) Trophy, or Striper?

Pat got in line on Sunday around after 6am or so not bad of a wait, I'm in the white bath tub looking crestliner. The L.E Bass club was out there too. It was nice to be back at that lake-seeing all the different improvements they have done-except the speed bumps!. We trolled west pass the inlet until we got out to the sw dam area, We were in the channel marking fish from ramp 1 14-20' down but no action. We soaked bait at the bouy for nada. Moved around we saw the bass guys getting them here and there. Heck I even drooped some plastic down to get into something but left home with the stripe on the back. It was great to have 3 other people in the boat it was cramped but we talked a lot of b.s, cya out there man.