Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Perris 4/25/15

Default Lake Perris 4/25/15

My best friend is coming down to visit from Sacramento. I'm getting him into largemouth bass fishing. We have been planning this trip for a while now. I hear the bite is good this month and cant wait to go. I wanted to see is anyone is going to be out there on the 25th? Would love some tips or even someone to tag along with. Myself, son, brother and friend are going to be there at 6 am and will be renting a boat. Reply if interested.

Good morning clos-fish05,
    The worm bite has been really good, I like fishing across the lake over by the tower that shoreline has lots of rock from shallow to out deep. Get in about 10 ft to 15 ft of water, let that anchor out nice and quite, stealth is key and fan cast shallow and deep. If you don't get within about 15min move to another spot. My go to rig is 6lbs flouro, Texas rig 1/4 ounce bullet wight, 6in robo worms in brown, green and bold bluegill. Other colors do work so change colors until you find it. I like to make long cast and work the bait slow with some jiggle and pause action. I caught a 30 lbs 5 bass stringer with one fish close to 8 3/4 lbs last week. I hope this helps, I see your company and I hope you catch a bunch of nice fish.

Tight lines

Quote Originally Posted by JDS13 View Post
    Good morning clos-fish05,
    The worm bite has been really good, I like fishing across the lake over by the tower that shoreline has lots of rock from shallow to out deep. Get in about 10 ft to 15 ft of water, let that anchor out nice and quite, stealth is key and fan cast shallow and deep. If you don't get within about 15min move to another spot. My go to rig is 6lbs flouro, Texas rig 1/4 ounce bullet wight, 6in robo worms in brown, green and bold bluegill. Other colors do work so change colors until you find it. I like to make long cast and work the bait slow with some jiggle and pause action. I caught a 30 lbs 5 bass stringer with one fish close to 8 3/4 lbs last week. I hope this helps, I see your company and I hope you catch a bunch of nice fish.

Tight lines
    Thanks a lot for the tips, we are so excited to go. Maybe we will see you there.

I got some kids im taking out on the 23rd, hopefully we will catch a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by JDS13 View Post
    I got some kids im taking out on the 23rd, hopefully we will catch a bunch.
    Good luck

Tight lines