Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irvine Lost Stringer 4/14/2015

Default Irvine Lost Stringer 4/14/2015

With the fishing itch hitting me i decided to give irvine a try, Read the fish report and saw that the bite is off the hook so off i go
    Started off tubing the west shore throwing out a robo worm and i had my trout rod set up with a pinched nightcrawler on a micetail head! it wasn't long before i hook up on a double and boy do those tailwalkers give you a fight that you wont forget. Trolled back and forth with the same set up and caught a total of 5 bass 1-3 lbers all released and my limit on tailwalkers all decent 2-3 lbers but as i am untying my stringer to fix the knot, my rod falls in the water so i reach to grab my rod forgetting about the stringer, when i turn around my stringer is no where to be found. I was searching for any floating fish but i guess the recent one caught dragged them to the bottom, So if anyone finds my white stringer please give it back lol Also if anyone is heading out to the vine the ticket yesterday was pinched nightcrawlers so give that a try
    Good day at the vine and i will be back for my stringer next tuesday

This guy took everyone with him! I will be back for you
    Last edited by Mr T-rex; 04-15-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Hmmm...cant tell if those bass are pre spawn and preggo or stuffed with shad.
    The spawn is supposedly over.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    Hmmm...cant tell if those bass are pre spawn and preggo or stuffed with shad.
    The spawn is supposedly over.
    They look prego & they sure were fatty's ! A bass i caught dropped a couple of eggs on me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    ...when i turn around my stringer is no where to be found. I was searching for any floating fish but i guess the recent one caught dragged them to the bottom, So if anyone finds my white stringer please give it back lol
    PM Old Pudd Fisher

He's got a shiny new stringer the other day from a garage sale: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...925#post761925

Bummer on the stringer and lost fish,I assume you got the rod back right?
    All in all,by the pics it looked like a great time! Wtg

Cya Tuna Vic

SSSSSSSSSSSsshhhhhhhhh don't let DFW hear you publicly admit that you wasted fish, you will get fined up the wazoo!

All kidding aside, those are some nice fish you caught, glad you had a great day on the water!

How many bass died on the stringer?

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Bummer on the stringer and lost fish,I assume you got the rod back right?
    All in all,by the pics it looked like a great time! Wtg

Cya Tuna Vic
    tell me about it and they were all decent fish! definitely hurt and yes my rod is back in my hands
    Yeah you can say it was a bitter sweet moment on the water

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
    How many bass died on the stringer?
    0 bass on the stringer they were all C&R

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    SSSSSSSSSSSsshhhhhhhhh don't let DFW hear you publicly admit that you wasted fish, you will get fined up the wazoo!

All kidding aside, those are some nice fish you caught, glad you had a great day on the water!
    Haha dammit fine is coming my way
    Nice time on the water especially catching some nice quality fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast