Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Living the Fishermans Dream!

Default Living the Fishermans Dream!

A house came for sale on a private trout pond and we were able to snag it. Beautiful fish in there!

Not lookin for honey hole info ... jus wunderin what part of the country are you in?

How do you like the Cyclone vs the Buoyant. The Red and Gold Buoyant is just about the most popular lure IMHO ... maybe the gold Kastmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Not lookin for honey hole info ... jus wunderin what part of the country are you in?

How do you like the Cyclone vs the Buoyant. The Red and Gold Buoyant is just about the most popular lure IMHO ... maybe the gold Kastmaster?
    I moved back to Canada, Vancouver area in the last few months and we just moved into our house and it is on a trout stocked lake. In my oppinion the red and gold bouyants seems to work really well in California but I have better luck on the red and gold cyclone in Canada, bc and alberta mostly. But I tried a bouyant out this morning and caught a few on it as well.

Wow that is amazing! You get to take a couple of steps out to your backyard & cast out a line talk about Living the fisherman's dream

Your in one sweet situation,congratulations,"fisherman's dream " you got that right!

Cya Tuna Vic

Congrats!! That is most definitely living the dream