Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The drought !

And the stupidity and scam continues;
    http://www.mercurynews.com/drought/c...n-hetch-hetchy

The attorneys and eco nazi's gravy train lawsuits continue and you Joe taxpayer get to foot the bill.

Hey DS, this is right up you alley...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    And the stupidity and scam continues;
    http://www.mercurynews.com/drought/c...n-hetch-hetchy

The attorneys and eco nazi's gravy train lawsuits continue and you Joe taxpayer get to foot the bill.

Hey DS, this is right up you alley...
    Only problem.
    You're 'neo eco Nazi' Dianne Feinstein opposed the proposal. So what are you trying to point out?
    That there's someone trying to drain the reservoir and of course it has to be "those damn liberals". Looks like even she (Feinstein) thinks it's a bad idea.
    Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Only problem.
    You're 'neo eco Nazi' Dianne Feinstein opposed the proposal. So what are you trying to point out?
    That there's someone trying to drain the reservoir and of course it has to be "those damn liberals". Looks like even she (Feinstein) thinks it's a bad idea.
    Try again.
    Lol, ohhh man dude did you even bother to read the article?

My "neo eco nazi Dianne Feinstein"? WTF are you talking about? LOL. Of course she opposes it, it's HER community that would lose the water, right? But the whole point went right over you're head. And where did I say liberals? I said "attorneys and eco nazis", did I not? But now that you mentioned it, most eco nazis are in fact under the progressive liberal banner...

Lol, ohhh man dude did you even bother to read the article?

My "neo eco nazi Dianne Feinstein"? WTF are you talking about? LOL. Of course she opposes it, it's HER community that would lose the water, right? But the whole point went right over you're head. And where did I say liberals? I said "attorneys and eco nazis", did I not? But now that you mentioned it, most eco nazis are in fact under the progressive liberal banner...

Its actually funny...Liberals tout themselves as progressives and free thinkers.

I have never seen more intolerant and restrictive policy and action and a more anti progressive rhetoric before...And this is one of, if not the most liberal states in the union!

Monsanto (round up) is as bad as big tobacco companies in the 80s they did a study and found that a chemical in round up is linked to cancer but did there best to hide it big companies like this know the harm they are doing and yet we still allow them to be made and sold

Why must you spin and lie in order to discredit, facts are facts. You want to keep pushing that percentage and continue to leave out the fact that the entire valley's economy is based on agriculture. I spelled it out for you and you still ignorantly choose to minimize the economic damage that could occur to the entire valley and state, not just the farms.
    No where have I said to shut down farming in its entirety, that's ludicrous. In fact, if you had reading comprehension as a skill set, you'll notice that my opinion is that we need to analyze the farmers whose crops use a disproportionate amount of water in relation to how much they contribute to California's GDP. But good job creating a fallacy and saying that I want to shut down all farmers, and then running off arguing against that. Straw man, much?

The funniest part is the fact that my quote included me asking you something that you didn't even respond to. So either you can't read, or avoid peoples' questions to you.

Speaking of lying:

Drywaller? Where did you get that little tidbit of false info?
    And then literally, one sentence later:

Sure I do drywall...

Lol, seems I'm in your head dude, you've been making attempts to draw me into your irrelevance all over these threads, poor baby...
    Draw you in? Your mindless drivel is expected in threads like these, and you sure don't disappoint. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Draw you in? Your mindless drivel is expected in threads like these, and you sure don't disappoint. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

LOL funny, only you and Quagga use that phrase...: "mindless drivel"...And although I give you some credit for intelligence and quick thinking from time to time, both of you believe any statement contrary to your way of thinking or opinion is "mindless drivel" Is that a testament to your so called.....wait for it....open hearted tolerance and free thinking that liberals pride themselves on?
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 04-24-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    LOL funny, only you and Quagga use that phrase...: "mindless drivel"...And although I give you some credit for intelligence and quick thinking from time to time, both of you believe any statement contrary to your way of thinking or opinion is "mindless drivel" Is that a testament to your so called.....wait for it....open hearted tolerance and free thinking that liberals pride themselves on?
    So you noticed we use the same phrase. It's a shame you didn't use your keen sense of observation before suggesting (a) we only use it when we oppose a particular view, or (b) that I or DarkShadow are liberals. Having an opposing or unpopular view is one thing; making unfounded (and at times factually incorrect) statements is another. This is the basis for the "mindless drivel" you and others have engaged in, time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Tolerance is what they preach but it's not in their beliefs.

They're all the same Stormcrow, man or woman...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

[QOUTE]No where have I said to shut down farming in its entirety, that's ludicrous. In fact, if you had reading comprehension as a skill set, you'll notice that my opinion is that we need to analyze the farmers whose crops use a disproportionate amount of water in relation to how much they contribute to California's GDP. But good job creating a fallacy and saying that I want to shut down all farmers, and then running off arguing against that. Straw man, much?

The funniest part is the fact that my quote included me asking you something that you didn't even respond to. So either you can't read, or avoid peoples' questions to you.

Neither did I. I simply pointed out the fallacy of using the percentage derived from just the product itself and not all that is connected to it. But in your zest to character assassinate me you spin my words out of context. That's so liberal of you.

Speaking of lying:

But those numbers are wrong, GoGreenz, according to our resident economist/dry wall installer on the board:
    Out of context there much DS?

And then literally, one sentence later:

Hey, like your boss says, somebody's got to call out your BS. Glad I can help out...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast