Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The drought !

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    There is no error. That you're unwilling to do so is a matter of personal choice. That you're unable to do so is a matter of fact.

There is no contradiction. That you lack the ability to distinguish what each statement addresses is your problem, not mine. Perhaps remedial English is offered among your continuing education courses.

Is that the best you have?

You are a hypocrite, a liar, and a troll. You have been since you came onto this board with your bullsh*t "I'm a girl" avatar.

Now, so we don't all get banned again I'm going to step away...But, I think the rest of the group has made it clear what they think of your incessant trolling on a fishing website. Go ahead and throw one more cheap shot, as is your fashion. I'm sure the admin is watching. sooner or later, you'll be gone.

I'm gonna go drop my boat in Perris right now and stick 20 fish on an alabama rig. What will your wide *** hips be doing? Besides wearing out the keyboard and crushing the chair?
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 04-25-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Well Just getting back to the drought. Just saying that Riverside has had about three hours of nice light rain this afternoon and its still watering my lawn. Have any of you guys had the pleasure of some rain in your area.

Not sure of the measureable amount BUT it drizzled this morn for abought 4 hrs here in BAKO.

T/B

Just a little over a 1/10 of an inch on the hill in the last two days. Scraped and moved a little dirt around on my lower acre this morning and it was dry as a bone and dusty. No moisture or damp soil at all. Several more of my neighbors large pine trees are beginning to bite the dust due to drought and pine bark beetles. The four legged critters are coming from the wild lands and moving into the community in droves looking for water and food. Coyotes, Bobcats and Mountain Lions are sighted daily by residents, I have at least a dozen Rabbits grazing on my lawn every morning and evening. I have trapped outdoors a Rat, Mouse or Ground Squirrel almost daily for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Is that the best you have?
    If by "best" you mean "facts", then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Now, so we don't all get banned again I'm going to step away...But, I think the rest of the group has made it clear what they think of your incessant trolling on a fishing website. Go ahead and throw one more cheap shot, as is your fashion. I'm sure the admin is watching. sooner or later, you'll be gone.
    Pay attention folks - the above is what we refer to as a tactical retreat.

Got this outdoor rat Devore, I like watching the squirrels play in the trees. Glad I didn't trap one of those.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4250002.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	46141

I have great had success with the "Electrocution Trap", the spring trap after a few are caught make the survivors wary of them. The Havahart live catch trap works sometimes on the ground squirrels but it's hard to keep the rabbits out of it to catch the ground squirrels. Nothing works as well as a little lead delivered by a rimfire but city folk have moved in nearby and I don't need problems with them. Caught an occasional skunk in it and once caught a Bobcat when I baited it with a ground squirrel I had shot (I was trying to catch a fox that had a den on the property). Getting that Bobcat alive out of the trap was an adventure I don't want to repeat soon.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Got this outdoor rat Devore, I like watching the squirrels play in the trees. Glad I didn't trap one of those.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4250002.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	46141
    That ruler was Photoshopped.

Naw he was just the king of all rats.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4250006.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	46143

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Naw he was just the king of all rats.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4250006.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	46143
    Never knew what hit him............lol

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast