Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The drought !

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Easy there, chief. We can't possibly hope to resupply ruminants at the rate you perforate their colons....

See as I said

The pic fits you perfectly

uncanny .

Hawgzy You have hit the bulls eye here
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-24-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Point out one occasion.
    (Bigger laugh) Asking me to do such a thing implies that you require proof...Unfortunately for you, I have no desire to dig through countless pages of your "mindless drivel" searching for the proof. As stated before, I have a life beyond these boards...Working, fishing, the gym, Buffalo Wild Wings on a Friday night, little league games, and so forth. Fortunately for me, most agree concerning your troll mentality here so proof is only necessary for you, not for the rest of us...Remember who your dealing with here. You must have forgotten. Still bringing your rubber knives and rosary beads to a gun fight.

Nice try though....you had me for 1/9356895623178 of a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    (Bigger laugh) Asking me to do such a thing implies that you require proof...Unfortunately for you, I have no desire to dig through countless pages of your "mindless drivel" searching for the proof. As stated before, I have a life beyond these boards...Working, fishing, the gym, Buffalo Wild Wings on a Friday night, little league games, and so forth. Fortunately for me, most agree concerning your troll mentality here so proof is only necessary for you, not for the rest of us...Remember who your dealing with here. You must have forgotten. Still bringing your rubber knives and rosary beads to a gun fight.

Nice try though....you had me for 1/9356895623178 of a second.
    You have no proof. You're a liar and you know it. You can talk about your "life beyond these boards" and speak in dim-witted metaphors all you want. You lied, you got called on it, and you've got nothing.

Remember who I'm dealing with? Get a goddamn clue you nincompoop.

You have no proof. You're a liar and you know it. You can talk about your "life beyond these boards" and speak in dim-witted metaphors all you want. You lied, you got called on it, and you've got nothing.

Remember who I'm dealing with? Get a goddamn clue you nincompoop.
    HAAAHAHAHAHA I lied? How? By defining you as a troll? Really? You need proof of THAT? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

Lets not start this again......

Honestly, you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you must be...... well, you get it I hope. You're simply mad because you got called out on it. Rage more?
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 04-24-2015 at 11:46 PM.

HAAAHAHAHAHA I lied? How? By defining you as a troll? Really? You need proof of THAT? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

Lets not start this again......

Honestly, you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you must be...... well, you get it I hope. You're simply mad because you got called out on it. Rage more?
    You've called me out on exactly nothing. You made an unsubstantiated allegation. (And no, it wasn't about you labelling me a troll, you goddamn idiot.) You made a claim which was a lie, you were challenged to offer evidence to support your lie, and of course were unable to do so. You still can't. So go piss up the school flagpole, you dolt.

Shes squirming again stormcrow,,,lol of course she will deny it LOL ,

The nagging ,worthless bitc,h throws the g word around like grass seed and thinks that that is the only side of the envelope that has been pushed out BUT ???

You know what you need L/Q?

a life. somewhere where your mouth is less responsible for your entertainment then your actions.
    Last edited by trail blazer; 04-25-2015 at 08:06 AM.

You've called me out on exactly nothing. You made an unsubstantiated allegation. (And no, it wasn't about you labelling me a troll, you goddamn idiot.) You made a claim which was a lie, you were challenged to offer evidence to support your lie, and of course were unable to do so. You still can't. So go piss up the school flagpole, you dolt.
    You are indeed a liar. You have called several of us FNN members liars, bigots, racists, hypocrites, extreme right wingers, neo-cons etc. etc. Which are all blatant lies. You are a leftist Troll who pretends to play the "I'm not a liberal" game yet the only people you attack are those who oppose the far leftists who comprise most of the current democrat party. It baffles me why you are still allowed on this board with the vile tactics and attacks you perpetuate against other members of FNN. You make extremely vile and cruel posts and change them at will without the "edit" tab appearing at the bottom of the "changed" post. Telling, indeed. You and your knuckle-dragger followers also threadjack legitimate posts at will with your mindless, sarcastic "humor" and personal attacks who only you and your crew find amusing in order to take that thread completely off topic. You are a classic Troll, everybody here knows it and many here either stopped posting or will not post due to fear of completely being character assassinated by you and your knucle-dragging arrogant, elitist and imagined intellectually superior "Geek Squad".

Just the fact that you deny being a Troll makes you a liar and a hypocrite too boot. Now as you told me when I mentioned to you that my mother has just passed, go "suck it"...

Quote Originally Posted by CerdoLoco View Post
    You are indeed a liar. You have called several of us FNN members liars, bigots, racists, hypocrites, extreme right wingers, neo-cons etc. etc. Which are all blatant lies.
    Blatant lies? That is patently false. And I'm not the only one who's demonstrated the lies, bigotry/racism, extremism and hypocrisy that you and your ilk have expressed.

You are a leftist Troll who pretends to play the "I'm not a liberal" game yet the only people you attack are those who oppose the far leftists who comprise most of the current democrat party. It baffles me why you are still allowed on this board with the vile tactics and attacks you perpetuate against other members of FNN. You make extremely vile and cruel posts and change them at will without the "edit" tab appearing at the bottom of the "changed" post. Telling, indeed. You and your knuckle-dragger followers also threadjack legitimate posts at will with your mindless, sarcastic "humor" and personal attacks who only you and your crew find amusing in order to take that thread completely off topic. You are a classic Troll, everybody here knows it and many here either stopped posting or will not post due to fear of completely being character assassinated by you and your knucle-dragging arrogant, elitist and imagined intellectually superior "Geek Squad".
    There's no need to take apart this little pissypants tantrum of yours. All this ground has been covered before. Go look it up.

Just the fact that you deny being a Troll makes you a liar and a hypocrite too boot. Now as you told me when I mentioned to you that my mother has just passed, go "suck it"...
    Stay focused Hawggy - this had nothing to do with being labeled a troll. I challenged the assertion:

you always take an opposing viewpoint, which, over time, has caused you to contradict yourself on multiple occasions over the years....
    Both you and Crow have failed to offer any sort of proof that I've "contradicted myself on multiple occasions". And you never will, because it's never happened.

No no no lady Q....Nice try though....one HUGE error among your many....you say I am UNABLE to do so...No no no...sad troll...I am UNWILLING to do so.

Get it right. or GTFO

OH AND BY THE WAY...in your reply above to Cerdo Loco, you CONTRADICT YOURSELF RIGHT THERE....You say "PATENTLY FALSE" then follow up with "IM NOT THE ONLY ONE."

LOLOLOL as always, you entertain. I love slapping you around on this board.
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 04-25-2015 at 03:57 PM.

No no no lady Q....Nice try though....one HUGE error among your many....you say I am UNABLE to do so...No no no...sad troll...I am UNWILLING to do so.
    There is no error. That you're unwilling to do so is a matter of personal choice. That you're unable to do so is a matter of fact.

OH AND BY THE WAY...in your reply above to Cerdo Loco, you CONTRADICT YOURSELF RIGHT THERE....You say "PATENTLY FALSE" then follow up with "IM NOT THE ONLY ONE."
    There is no contradiction. That you lack the ability to distinguish what each statement addresses is your problem, not mine. Perhaps remedial English is offered among your continuing education courses.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast