Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Tracker Trailers

Default Tracker Trailers

I have a 2007 190 and my trailer is giving me constant Problems and after talking with Stan "the man of DVL" he was telling me that from 07-09 trackers/Nitros jig was off and was giving people problems on the trailers specifically the bearings..

anyone else had bearing problems and wear on the outside of the tire? Also has anyone had tracker "Warranty or Replace" your trailer??

I would give these guys a call and tell them your problem. World class service, repairs and parts. http://www.pacifictrailers.com/

i've had three places look at it and replaced things multiple times and they still fail.. the center line is off on the trailer and I cant afford to pay someone to fix trackers mistake.. already paid enough!

Well I will say this,,

I have dealt with tracker BOATS and there warranty service was top notch,,

They replaced my boat and did all the motor swap work for free.

No trailer problems though.

Good luck with it.

TRAIL BLAZER

If you're out of warranty, you may have to spend out of pocket to get it fixed.

If people have confirmed those specific models have issues, then there should be a contingency of individuals who have already contacted Tracker, and in order to avoid a class action lawsuit, they would have to replace or fix the issue free of charge.

If you want to replace the axle, and you want another spindle through the hub, go to championtrailers.com
    They have the best quality trailer parts and that's all they do. I have been using them for years.

I also have had amazing experience with Tracker warranty. I lost my trolling motor right off the bow to the bottom of Castaic. They replaced it!!!