Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bako duct help

fishaholic great question your answer would be

VAMPIRE and LC 128

KILO818 sorry if the duct board just isn't the way it used to be,,,LOL

With WORTHLESS duct tutorials and Bogus posts with LIED abought lures and the lied abought whereaboughts of where the fish are being caught .

All you get now is

1 BEST TIMES
    2 Fish with the actual lures used in the pics
    so That's the best times AND the best tackle

AND you can just assume that ALL the fish were near some sort of G A T E S!

Exactly wich one is actually UN important simply because if you plan on hitting just one set of GATES then odds are against you anyway

Its not unusual for most who still post in the duct section to hit 3 to 7 sets of gates in one outing looking for them.

JMOP!

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    fishaholic great question your answer would be

VAMPIRE and LC 128

KILO818 sorry if the duct board just isn't the way it used to be,,,LOL

With WORTHLESS duct tutorials and Bogus posts with LIED abought lures and the lied abought whereaboughts of where the fish are being caught .

All you get now is

1 BEST TIMES
    2 Fish with the actual lures used in the pics
    so That's the best times AND the best tackle

AND you can just assume that ALL the fish were near some sort of G A T E S!

Exactly wich one is actually UN important simply because if you plan on hitting just one set of GATES then odds are against you anyway

Its not unusual for most who still post in the duct section to hit 3 to 7 sets of gates in one outing looking for them.

JMOP!

TRAIL BLAZER
    I like that... sums it up.. for about the 100th time you've had to say it now

Exactly what I mean there where 3 responds to this post and now everyone is offended.

Number one i did not ask you for your spot

2 never asked you what you fish with

3 I said there are very few people that will help with questions and Cutbait was one of them and really don't know why you got aggressive but I really don't give a s@$t.

And I totally agree with you about the lies where they were caught what they were caught on especially the pictures that are taken on the bed of a pick up truck or at home how do we know those fish where caught in the water or the Asian market

Aggressive?

I wasn't agressive, maybe blunt. Too blunt.

Sorry if you feel jumped on but TB and I are pretry much the only ones who do help. Maybe we jumped down your throat a bit but it sure felt like you were including us!..

Regarding the truck bed pic, whether you believe they are duct fish or not, it is unwise to photo a fish when 1,000,000 lurkers here are itching to find out where your school of fish are

To the original poster, search the threads. All the information is there to be successful. We just don't have the time to continually say "find the current seams, shad colors, flukes , LC's, rattle trap baits, topwater, fish the gates for multiple fish, sure you can walk 5 miles for a scattered bite or two or you can figure out how to ambush the predators"

That's why we didn't reply until your comment. Which appears to be some misunderstanding on both our parts

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Aggressive?

I wasn't agressive, maybe blunt. Too blunt.

Sorry if you feel jumped on but TB and I are pretry much the only ones who do help. Maybe we jumped down your throat a bit but it sure felt like you were including us!..

Regarding the truck bed pic, whether you believe they are duct fish or not, it is unwise to photo a fish when 1,000,000 lurkers here are itching to find out where your school of fish are

To the original poster, search the threads. All the information is there to be successful. We just don't have the time to continually say "find the current seams, shad colors, flukes , LC's, rattle trap baits, topwater, fish the gates for multiple fish, sure you can walk 5 miles for a scattered bite or two or you can figure out how to ambush the predators"

That's why we didn't reply until your comment. Which appears to be some misunderstanding on both our parts
    Seems like there was a misunderstanding because when I said very few people are helpful you were included in that because you have helped answer a question I had just last week as far as TB goes I don't know him and have never asked him for any help so I don't see how he would think he was included in the convo but anyways that's not the point the point was to fish the duct and learn no one was going to give up spots

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo818 View Post
    Seems like there was a misunderstanding because when I said very few people are helpful you were included in that because you have helped answer a question I had just last week as far as TB goes I don't know him and have never asked him for any help so I don't see how he would think he was included in the convo but anyways that's not the point the point was to fish the duct and learn no one was going to give up spots

O Really,,

Posts135 Re: aquaduct con

Originally Posted by trail blazer

Originally Posted by Kilo818
    hello brother ive been gone for about 2 years now back to fish I hope all is well with you

I have a question if you dont mind please have you ever fished the gates near hwy 166 and old river rd? is that considered bakersfield? and hows the fishing there if you ever fished it?

Thanks
    Gary

Then my reply,,

Yes Many times,, Yes its considerd bako south.

Have caught many fish there but havnt tried there lately,,
    Last fall that stretch was wide open

Thanks a lot brother what ever happens to Gary feel the steel I don't see any reports from him lately I'm going there this weekend I'll let you know how it is

last weeks PM!

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    O Really,,

Posts135 Re: aquaduct con

Originally Posted by trail blazer

Originally Posted by Kilo818
    hello brother ive been gone for about 2 years now back to fish I hope all is well with you

I have a question if you dont mind please have you ever fished the gates near hwy 166 and old river rd? is that considered bakersfield? and hows the fishing there if you ever fished it?

Thanks
    Gary

Then my reply,,

Yes Many times,, Yes its considerd bako south.

Have caught many fish there but havnt tried there lately,,
    Last fall that stretch was wide open

Thanks a lot brother what ever happens to Gary feel the steel I don't see any reports from him lately I'm going there this weekend I'll let you know how it is

last weeks PM!

TRAIL BLAZER

Well there you have helped also so why would you take offense I really don't get it

So after I answerd your questions that you were PMing me , You say that you,v never ask,d me for anything,,,

REALLY,,,,,WOW!

TRAIL BLAZER

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo818 View Post
    Well there you have helped also so why would you take offense I really don't get it
    Because YOU say that nobody helps anymore LIKE it used to be,,, REALLY?

I thought the question was answered in my reply... #2
    Cutbait eats, sleeps, and breaths duct stripers...
    His last 2 outing were a panfish slay,
    And a day of frogging...
    I that most would conclude that the duct is kind of tough right now.
    Definitely not wide open, for someone that would be traveling a good distance to fish in Bako.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast