Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bako duct help

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Because YOU say that nobody helps anymore LIKE it used to be,,, REALLY?
    What about the part where I said only a few people will help on here I guess just like selective hearing some people do selective reading

Quote Originally Posted by fish aholic View Post
    Plan on hitting bako duct need help locating some fish been on a big skunk for a month or to now. Last out only a bull shad I caught any help greatly appreciated
    I caught my 1st and only where West Avenue S crosses the Duct about a mile West of the 14 near the Barrel Springs area.

Ive been to several different sites and have seen nothing nor caught anything.

When I hooked that 10.2 pounder (see post "Ductacidious")- It was at night, there was a slow flow (more than I had seen before but not fast) there was a light sprinkle of rain and I was down current of a bridge.

Some said I was lucky. I thought it was skill. Now- I believe I was lucky.

Right place right time.

Good luck fish aholic and post catch or not...

JustEYE

Quote Originally Posted by JustEYE View Post
    I caught my 1st and only where West Avenue S crosses the Duct about a mile West of the 14 near the Barrel Springs area.

Ive been to several different sites and have seen nothing nor caught anything.

When I hooked that 10.2 pounder (see post "Ductacidious")- It was at night, there was a slow flow (more than I had seen before but not fast) there was a light sprinkle of rain and I was down current of a bridge.

Some said I was lucky. I thought it was skill. Now- I believe I was lucky.

Right place right time.

Good luck fish aholic and post catch or not...

JustEYE
    You lucky to find one and you have a skill to land it... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by koifish View Post
    You lucky to find one and you have a skill to land it... Lol
    Thanks koifish, I didn't think of it that way! No that you mention it, I think you're right! LOL. It was an epic battle never to be forgotten.

sorry about screwing your thread up Fah,

my bad!

Go get,m bro.

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123