Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awesome Bass Fishing Float Tube Session: Crushed it! + Video

Nice Work Out!!! Great pics and vid as always and thanks for sharing it was like watching a fishing show,lol. Some chunks for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Nice first post!!!!!
    You ain't kidding! I think "all fish" is my new favorite poster. Couldn't have said it better myself. Hell his post even contained an actual report.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by all fish
    It was one heck of a trip dude.

If you want to keep something a "secret" you might want to re think how you use social media, Champ!
    Everybody wants to be famous but at what cost?
    If you don't want people fishing your "secret spot", don't tease people by showing them & expect them to not fish it & tell their friends & invite them fishing. It doesn't matter to me, I fish it so much, I'm always a steps ahead of everyone else.
    On the plus side, if your a good enough fisherman than it shouldn't matter where u fish or how much pressure there is.
    Do you not fish for the challenge of catching fish?
    What fun is it to catch fish the same way, under the same conditions? It gets old really quick! you definitely don't learn anything.
    just my 2 cents.
    Interesting new tactic. It's ok though, you can use your real username, don't have to hide. Looking forward to your contributions to this board, I'm sure they will be memorable
    Last edited by carpanglerdude; 07-20-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You ain't kidding! I think "all fish" is my new favorite poster. Couldn't have said it better myself. Hell his post even contained an actual report.
    No $hít.

And he didn't burn a spot in the process.

But remember, you have to have more than 500 posts in order to call someone out on something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123