Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Bass Fishing Float Tube Session: Crushed it! + Video

1. Default Awesome Bass Fishing Float Tube Session: Crushed it! + Video

Recently, a fellow FNN member and I traveled to an old favorite bass fishing spot. It's a secret spot, but if you recognize this place, please keep it to yourself

We launched at with float tubes after hiking in a ways. Really hot weather, but the lake water help keep us comfortable. We fished for 4-5 hours, throwing a variety of lures both in deeper water and along the shore. I was somewhat nervous about our chances of success, as I had a few trips recently there with poor success. However, the fish did not dissapoint- we landed between 10-15 bass and lost (ok, I lost most of them) roughly another 10 fish.

All were chunky, solid largemouth bass, the biggest pushing 20 inches, most were averaging in the 15-18" range. They absolutely slammed the lures, putting up intense fights and aerial shows.

Here is the video:
    Sit back, and give yourself some time to watch this one-it's long but well worth it. Lot's of explosive bass action, almost too much for one video from just one trip!

All fish were released. Feels good to be back into bass fishing again after a short break.

You make me wanna dust off my tube and tie on a senko. Great session all around!!

Very nice!!!!How many cases of Beer would it cost me to go along???LOL

Great post,loved everything about that video,truly enjoyed it! You guys have a great little spot there,I'd keep it on the down low myself,

Cya Tuna Vic
    Last edited by TUNAVIC; 04-06-2015 at 10:07 AM.

great video!
    don't know where its at but I did I wouldn't say anything to anyone...that's a honey hole for sure!!

thanks for sharing!

Awesome report and vid! Those bass there seem to fight like smallies. I think they would pull Perris bass backwards.

Definitely looks like a honey hole!! Good job on slamming those bass

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    Awesome report and vid! Those bass there seem to fight like smallies. I think they would pull Perris bass backwards.

Yep, reminded me a little of the saltwater kind, definitely scrappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdale View Post
    Very nice!!!!How many cases of Beer would it cost me to go along???LOL
    Drop the beer on my porch and I will leave you a note with the GPS location.

North-East L.A. / West San Gabriel Valley

nice catches. I always enjoy you videos. it must be a pretty big lake seeing as there is a guy water skiiing in the background.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast