Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Bass Fishing Float Tube Session: Crushed it! + Video

It was one heck of a trip dude.

GhettoBasster and I got bit on these lures too.

The gills' were spawning too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post

The gills' were spawning too.
    What did the guy at the adult shop say when you told them those beads were for fishing?

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasster View Post
    What did the guy at the adult shop say when you told them those beads were for fishing?
    He said the big gals only like the black color. He was right. Lol!

4. Default

He said the big gals only like the black color. He was right. Lol!
    Those lures are ridiculous, can't believe they fool bass. No need for those $500 ultra-realistic ones if this will work :)

Dark shadow let you borrow his bed room toy to fish with huh? how nice of him..........

Holy crapola the last several posts in this thread have made me nearly pee myself!

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    Dark shadow let you borrow his bed room toy to fish with huh? how nice of him..........
    Well, your mom hasn't been around lately so I figured someone else could put it to good use, son.

[QUOTE=Ifishtoolittle;761683]It was one heck of a trip dude.

LOL! That doesn't surprise me that the fish at canyon lake are as kinky as the people that live there. I hope you didn't find that strand of beads on the shore! Yikes! you were on the slalom course in quail valley where every tuber fishes, its by no means a secret, especially when you post up pics & video of landscape & all the houses in canyon hills in the background with a ski boat going by.
    I just fished thru there 5 times in the past month & roped em!
    I've been catchin donkeys in the jump lake & around both slalom course & east bay causeways lately. its going off with topwater frogs, rats & buzz baits in the early to late afternoon. Also med to deep diver shad crankbaits down the bank, drop shot purple worms & hop some football jigs around.
    I even got a 13 lb catfish on a jig!
    I just wish the enforcement would keep up on busting those who sneak in thru quail valley or just get called in by friend or family & r left unattended to run around as they please. Half the tubers I talk to don't live there, aren't with a resident & didn't buy the poa fishing permit. So much for it being a "private" lake.

If you want to keep something a "secret" you might want to re think how you use social media, Champ!
    Everybody wants to be famous but at what cost?
    If you don't want people fishing your "secret spot", don't tease people by showing them & expect them to not fish it & tell their friends & invite them fishing. It doesn't matter to me, I fish it so much, I'm always a steps ahead of everyone else.
    On the plus side, if your a good enough fisherman than it shouldn't matter where u fish or how much pressure there is.
    Do you not fish for the challenge of catching fish?
    What fun is it to catch fish the same way, under the same conditions? It gets old really quick! you definitely don't learn anything.
    just my 2 cents.

[QUOTE=all fish;764792]

LOL! That doesn't surprise me that the fish at canyon lake are as kinky as the people that live there. I hope you didn't find that strand of beads on the shore! Yikes! you were on the slalom course in quail valley where every tuber fishes, its by no means a secret, especially when you post up pics & video of landscape & all the houses in canyon hills in the background with a ski boat going by.
    I just fished thru there 5 times in the past month & roped em!
    I've been catchin donkeys in the jump lake & around both slalom course & east bay causeways lately. its going off with topwater frogs, rats & buzz baits in the early to late afternoon. Also med to deep diver shad crankbaits down the bank, drop shot purple worms & hop some football jigs around.
    I even got a 13 lb catfish on a jig!
    I just wish the enforcement would keep up on busting those who sneak in thru quail valley or just get called in by friend or family & r left unattended to run around as they please. Half the tubers I talk to don't live there, aren't with a resident & didn't buy the poa fishing permit. So much for it being a "private" lake.

If you want to keep something a "secret" you might want to re think how you use social media, Champ!
    Everybody wants to be famous but at what cost?
    If you don't want people fishing your "secret spot", don't tease people by showing them & expect them to not fish it & tell their friends & invite them fishing. It doesn't matter to me, I fish it so much, I'm always a steps ahead of everyone else.
    On the plus side, if your a good enough fisherman than it shouldn't matter where u fish or how much pressure there is.
    Do you not fish for the challenge of catching fish?
    What fun is it to catch fish the same way, under the same conditions? It gets old really quick! you definitely don't learn anything.
    just my 2 cents.
    Nice first post!!!!!

Nice work guys !! Put in the work reap the bounty .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast