Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Perris - Electric Shock Fish Survey

sounds like you summed it up pretty good...liberals ruined the state, RR did what he could before he became president and then pete wilson ruined it again...

the comment about running whne you have a brake light out was in very poor taste in my opinion. classless at best.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    etucker, I know you and I are the same age and in the 70's we were both teenagers. My parents made sure I was keenly aware of what our politicians were doing because of what was transpiring during those years. How can you forget those Carter years? The stagflation, gas lines, high unemployment etc. etc. The Iran crisis? Those were complete disaster years for the U.S. brought to you by Carter and the democrats. Reagan inherited a complete mess and had to take big tough measures to bring our nation out of the abyss. Reagan was not far right, he was a constitutional conservative/Libertarian. etucker, I'd like to post some links that tell the why's, what's and where's of the Reagan years. I hope you will read them and learn the truth of that era. He truly was a great man. The left will never ever admit that because it was their policies that created the Carter disaster years. It took strong leadership and bold measures to reverse the damage that occurred during the Carter years, just as it will to repair the damage from the Obama years, if it can be fixed. I just got off work and I'm going to eat and get cleaned up then I will post those links. Please take the time and read them...
    HawyZWylde,

I couldn't have said it better! It is good to hear not all of the populace is feeding at the Obama trough!

Quote Originally Posted by Gobigal View Post
    So funny to read the political "rants" from the right nary a word on "W", especially with another Bush on the horizon. Guess when you can pick and choose political figures to denounce and blame for the state, nation and world crises, it allows your opinions to overwhelm a fishing forum about Alabama Spotted Bass at Lake Perris.

Oh, wait.......it was those damn commie liberals who ruined this state by causing this historic drought. Oh, wait, it was the commie liberals who allowed March 2015 to be the warmest March since records have been kept. Oh, wait, since the liberals have run this state for 35+ years, guess your Republican hero (Reagan) was not the governor of this great state......oh, he was? Then what happened? Oh, right, it was Pete Wilson's fault.

BTW: When you move to South Carolina to get out of this **** hole of a state, make sure you don't run when getting pulled over for your brake light being out........just saying.

Big Al
    Well isn't that special! This state is a piece of crap and mainly because there is no freaking balance. Been here all my life I have a right to call it like I see it so don't play the move to South Carolina then card!

Every time politics comes up the far left bring out the W card, beyond predictable and really getting old. Funny part is many on the right would not be happy if another Bush got in but hell it's the liberal left's war cry so keep play'n that card.

You deride others for political commentary on this thread then come in with a blast like that, very confusing message me thinks.

Sooo....

Has anybody caught a spotted bass outta Perris?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Well isn't that special! This state is a piece of crap and mainly because there is no freaking balance. Been here all my life I have a right to call it like I see it so don't play the move to South Carolina then card!
    Point of order, Mr. Speaker? I believe it was BentRod who brought up this business of moving to South Carolina. Gobigal was merely supporting his decision, is all.

Every time politics comes up the far left bring out the W card, beyond predictable and really getting old. Funny part is many on the right would not be happy if another Bush got in but hell it's the liberal left's war cry so keep play'n that card.
    It's about as predictable as certain brain-dead circle-jerkers here who always seem to veer conversations like this into partisan political discussions. I know angsty little teenagers who have better control of their emotional outbursts than they do.

You deride others for political commentary on this thread then come in with a blast like that, very confusing message me thinks.
    When in the asylum, do as the inmates do.

12 pages on this post so far! awesome job guys...if we can get off topic a few more different ways we might just make it to 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    It's about as predictable as certain brain-dead circle-jerkers here who always seem to veer conversations like this into partisan political discussions. I know angsty little teenagers who have better control of their emotional outbursts than they do.
    I try to ignore your posts on the board now. At least since your banning, or OUR banning...The idea that you consort with teenagers concerns me though...As in REALLY concerns me...Anytime I hear about you and children or "little teenagers" in the same vicinity. Please don't mention that you associate with youth again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    I try to ignore your posts on the board now. At least since your banning, or OUR banning...The idea that you consort with teenagers concerns me though...As in REALLY concerns me...Anytime I hear about you and children or "little teenagers" in the same vicinity. Please don't mention that you associate with youth again.
    Did it ever occur to you that some of us may have teenage children of our own, and thus a front row seat to the drama that is adolescence?

That you think I am "consorting" with teenagers speaks more to your neuroses than anything else, O dear teacher of children....

For the record. I never mentioned any political party as my reason for wanting to leave this overcrowded and expensive state.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Sooo....

Has anybody caught a spotted bass outta Perris?
    Why yes I have and thanks for asking, but I forgot my camera and the only witness around wouldn't know the difference between a spotted bass, striped bass, mean mouth bass, white bass, peacock bass, or smallmouth bass.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast