Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Perris - Electric Shock Fish Survey

Quote Originally Posted by inthroughtheocean View Post
    Though, it's probably because Perris largemouth are hardcore and gangster.

Could it be the DFG (W) wants the spotted bass to be "gone" for some environmental or biological region?

Wide open spotty bite on the arroyo toad.....:)

Did anybody catch the episode of Unsolved Mysteries" with Robert Stack of the alleged Lake Perris Spotted bass. Some guy had a cousin who had a friend who hooked one and lost it at the boat in 2007. The whole debate is shrouded in mystery and a possible coverup is alleged. Also, alleged, picture evidence of a spot, but the picture is out of focus and grainy. The truth is out there....somewhere

"In Search of..."......i belive that was narrated by "spock". Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Back in the day Perris stratified and stagnated before the water circulator was installed. Perhaps a combo of lake stratification, stagnation, the Bucket Brigades, Florida strain LMB and Southeastern Gills did them in...
    this i would believe. some combo of all the factors that have been presented.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Wouldn't it be a neat world if everyone practiced 100% catch and release.
    Let me think about that for a second?

My answer is no.

Funny thing about this thread. I've waited and waited and waited for someone to post a picture of the spotted bass that many have claimed to have caught, knowing that such a special catch of a supposed extinct species (out of Perris at least) would normally be documented in a picture. If a picture existed then maybe the experts could verify the possibility it could be a spot or discredit it altogether.

Oh well guess this is the Lockness monster or Bigfoot of lake Perris, many believe it exists but no real proof.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Funny thing about this thread. I've waited and waited and waited for someone to post a picture of the spotted bass that many have claimed to have caught, knowing that such a special catch of a supposed extinct species (out of Perris at least) would normally be documented in a picture. If a picture existed then maybe the experts could verify the possibility it could be a spot or discredit it altogether.

Oh well guess this is the Lockness monster or Bigfoot of lake Perris, many believe it exists but no real proof.
    Seal,

The whole thing is shrouded in mystery. The truth is out there somewhere. Its up to us as a people to band together, find the truth beyond any reasonable doubt, and go from there.

Robert Stack, 2006

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast