Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bako Limit In The AV, Let There Be Blood!!

WTG Alex!!!

Love the pic and great job on a pair of nice fish. Just ignore Cutbait. He's just jealous he doesn't smoke and doesn't know
    How. Lol

But I do have to admit, that one pic is funny as chit!
    Close call between that and the paper bag.

I'm seriously convinced that our superiors put CB on earth
    To mess with everyone here on earth. He doing a dayaam great job too. lol

YEA!! Brotha Fishbones scores again!!!!

Nice couple of fish there bud! What did they weigh??

It goes to show you everyone- persistence pays off!!

ps what happened to The George Washington crossing the Delaware holding a striper?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	46042

Nice to see that someone who smokes catches fish. Everytime I come home "skunked" my wif says "It's cause you smoke!" (you can read that and imagine the tone in which she speaks it).

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbones View Post

Sorry for the short report, I had a great one written and stupid me didn't copy it. Then when I clicked over to my photo bucket and back to FNN it was gone, weird because its usually there.
    Did your great report mention stomping on the first ones head?

I appreciate not being called out for my skunk.

Right after we showed up at one spot Alex got all excited and signaled that he had seen a nice fish, of coarse I decided that he needed my help retrieving that fish from the water! After we flailed for a while, another one showed near me.

Soon we had 4 striper and a UGB following but not committing. They wanted frantic action.

I decided to change up lures but before I got back out Alex was hooked up on that first one. The fish had Alex 6" long lure completely in it's mouth head first. It must have hit the lure on a slack line as Alex jerked it to make that frantic action.

He caught the other one after I went home.

Quote Originally Posted by dk4885 View Post
    Nice to see you back out there Alex. Nice DD. Oh wait it's the Angle.
    loll, thanks DK!! Its all in the angle as you say.. But when it is a DD, You'll be the first to know.. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by JustEYE View Post
    YEA!! Brotha Fishbones scores again!!!!

Nice couple of fish there bud! What did they weigh??

It goes to show you everyone- persistence pays off!!

ps what happened to The George Washington crossing the Delaware holding a striper?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	46042
    Hahaahhaa... George wasn't there that night sorry... They were only half a DD. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    WTG Alex!!!

Love the pic and great job on a pair of nice fish. Just ignore Cutbait. He's just jealous he doesn't smoke and doesn't know
    How. Lol

But I do have to admit, that one pic is funny as chit!
    Close call between that and the paper bag.

I'm seriously convinced that our superiors put CB on earth
    To mess with everyone here on earth. He doing a dayaam great job too. lol
    Thanks Mike, we gotta make a run!! As for CB, we'll, we know.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jdduckman View Post
    Nice to see that someone who smokes catches fish. Everytime I come home "skunked" my wif says "It's cause you smoke!" (you can read that and imagine the tone in which she speaks it).
    Lmfaoo.. I must say, during trout season I saw the ciggs skunk me away, time and time again... Dumped the cigs and killed the trout..

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Did your great report mention stomping on the first ones head?

I appreciate not being called out for my skunk.

Right after we showed up at one spot Alex got all excited and signaled that he had seen a nice fish, of coarse I decided that he needed my help retrieving that fish from the water! After we flailed for a while, another one showed near me.

Soon we had 4 striper and a UGB following but not committing. They wanted frantic action.

I decided to change up lures but before I got back out Alex was hooked up on that first one. The fish had Alex 6" long lure completely in it's mouth head first. It must have hit the lure on a slack line as Alex jerked it to make that frantic action.

He caught the other one after I went home.
    Lmfaoooo Ron.. I needed my lure back to catch the others and it swallowed it. I took one try with it alive and said no way. A quick stomp and the lure fell out. Lol
    Well said Ron, that covers some of my ghost report that got deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12