Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/1 they fooled me

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Sorry for your loss!! So be IT .... Plan "B" it is ....Contract The Lady Quagga to spew Hateful rhetorical comets at them while you fire up the big motor and run over their lines! I mean "An eye for an eye" really isn't out of the question .... is it?
    Rhetorical = Grammar = comets = See the Irony... A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when passing close to the Sun, heats up and begins to outgas, displaying a visible atmosphere or coma, and sometimes also a tail.

Default April fools

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Rhetorical = Grammar = comets = See the Irony... A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when passing close to the Sun, heats up and begins to outgas, displaying a visible atmosphere or coma, and sometimes also a tail.
    Ok now I'm lost what does that have to do with skinner and the guys that anchor in your boat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Askwhy View Post
    Ok now I'm lost what does that have to do with skinner and the guys that anchor in your boat ?
    OK it's a little off topic but it's intelligent, and funny so I say let it go.

its true about the encroachment...thats an awesome shirt

Quote Originally Posted by darknight63 View Post
    I see these post all about "renters"....Well I rent , mainly because I cannot afford to buy a boat and I have seen just as many "owners" being jerks as anyone else, maybe more, I cannot tell you how many times I am in a cove already and have a "owner" boar in the cove and act like I am not even there because I am in a rental boat......it goes both ways.....
    That's a valid point and I am sure it goes both ways. Just like you probably know better than to pull right up on someone and drop anchor, I treat all anglers, renters and "owners" alike. I too rented prior to purchasing my own boat but I, also like you (or at least it seems), was a frequent renter which probably makes a difference vs the once every couple of month or first time ever kinda guys. Don't take my comment personally.

In the end it mostly comes down to common sense and manners. Some people have neither.

Try wearing that shirt at a pay lake!
    Pat, you gotta come up to Silverwood and fish with a little bit of peace...until the sun comes up and brings out the lake lice!

thats were being on the trolling motor and do the ****-block moves until they back off some ,I look them straight in the eyes and point my boat right at them ,these days you as much as have to make them behave ,they wont do it on there own............theres not many with any manners now days......especially with the meat -hunters...........

Y'all might be surprised to see how big and how far of a roostertail ya can throw when ya trim up and give 200 hp full throttle.

Lol it's funny how some are bitching about how crowded and etiquette of the lake.....wait untill Dvl closes....you guys are Guna be crying!!!! I go to skinner and dvl every week and it's jus something you gotta deal with!! As long as you know how to fish under pressure with people fishing on top of you you'll be fine! The lake is for everyone, even for the rude people that don't speak English! I'm at the lake every week and usually the first person in line but I don't claim the lake as mine! Keep your lines tight and fish on!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123