I got to the lake at 5:00 am. 1st in line and first at the inlet for the am striper bite. Boated a few over the next hour then "they" came. I'm sorry guys, but sometimes you just don't get to fish the spot you want. If you get to a little spot like the Skinner inlet and there are boats in it you just need to say "darn" and move on. Not these guys. I had a rental pull up within 8 feet of me and drop anchor!!!??. 8 feet! Forget fan casting now. Then comes another bigger boat with 5 or 6 guys. They gave me maybe 20 feet, but with 5 lines in the water I was really limited on where I could place my line now. I could see another 3 or 4 boats making their way towards us and just knew they would have the same fishing etiquette as the current batch. I just got out of there and let them at it. After trolling a bit I got off the water at 9:00 or so and at that time there were at least 10 boats crowded into the inflow area. Really?

Generally speaking when a bass fisherman comes to a cove and there is a boat there they move on. Not these bait-n-wait striper guys. I guess I was fool enough to hope there would be some manners on the water. Nope. I was April fooled.

Sorry, but sometimes you need to vent.