Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 2015 Eastern Sierra Fishing Guide Is Online

Default 2015 Eastern Sierra Fishing Guide Is Online

Thanks Pete!

very cool, this will come in handy, going up there for sure this year!

Thanks

Enjoy! Nice to read while on break time at work. Then again, makes you want to get in your car and head up! Interesting article on the work done around the Buckley ponds near Bishop. Got to check that out one of these days.

thank you its good to know they have it on line
    Last edited by fishingkid15; 04-21-2015 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks for the link.

Interesting that at the beginning of the publication they talk about the cuts in fish stocking then later under license fees they note the requirement that the DFW stock 2.75 lbs. per angler license sold, a number by the way they have not even met to this point.

I really don't know how they get away with it well other than we keep electing the same kooks, oh well I guess it won't hurt the tourism up there much, yea right!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Thanks for the link.

Interesting that at the beginning of the publication they talk about the cuts in fish stocking then later under license fees they note the requirement that the DFW stock 2.75 lbs. per angler license sold, a number by the way they have not even met to this point.

I really don't know how they get away with it well other than we keep electing the same kooks, oh well I guess it won't hurt the tourism up there much, yea right!

Seal it's the Guberment they don't have to follow the law only us peasants have to follow the law......