Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: PUDD Report for the Week of 3/27.....

Default PUDD Report for the Week of 3/27.....

I have not posted a report on this Forum for quite some time and its probably been a couple of years now. Anyways, I was able to make it out to the "PUDD" a couple of days this week and quite frankly the overall fishing is pretty tough. The fishing there is not the same as it used to be and the last couple of years has seen a significant change. The "Quality" and "Quantity" of Bass in that lake is not the same and you definitely have to put in some time to get a few bites as the window of opportunity is very small these days for any action. Most of my catches came on "Reaction" type baits with a few on "Plastics" in 10' of water or less. The water temps first thing in the morning is @ 70 degrees and by late afternoon, it gets to about 74. Water is very murky now with about a 3' visibility. For any of you planning to hit the Pudd soon, "Good Luck" and be patient. And here are a couple of pics of my 5 to 6 1/2 pound Bass caught this week......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	044.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	46022 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	056.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	46023

Tight Lines...... JW

thanks for the report , great job.

The way things have been at the "Pudd " in recent times those bass were excellent results,evidently you know how to figure them out,awesome job,thanks for the report.

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks for the report as well!!!!