Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
I say NO, to that thought!!!! Here is my logic, IF your a local YES Skinner and Perris will be the only place your $25 dollar a week gas allotment for fishing will allow you to go. If you live in LA county for example, you have been driving 2 hours in a lot of different direction already to get to a good Bass Lake. Look at all your choices, if you head north you can pick from Castaic, Casitas, Pyramid or Piru. Head south into San Diego county you got, Hodges, Lower Otay, El Capatain and wait till they let you back into San Vincente (Holy Crap, that lake had huge bass in it before they shut it down for 10 years) these are just a few lakes I could name!!!!! (DVL isn't the same lake it was 7 yrs ago any way) Now go back to your original thought about DVL, If your a local (yes) Skinner and Perris will get more pressure. Everybody else has a lot more lakes to choose from then just Skinner or Perris, so they shouldn't get that super crowded!!!!! Tell me if I'm wrong 3 months from now!!!! lol
And where do you think those lakes are going to get their water etucker? Hint, those lakes get their water from the same place as Skinner, except Hodges which is filled by rain run off...