Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LGMB Limits

Default LGMB Limits

Late report, but good news! There are still tons of quality bass at DVL. Jeff and I fished DVL on Tuesday with great success. We caught all our fish on plastics Margarita Mutilators and our topic secret jig. I'll post photos. Better get out there before it's too late!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	46006   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	332 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	46007   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	342 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	46008   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	306 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	46009   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	324 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	46010  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	298 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	46011   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	311 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	46012  

Nice pics,you guys did well,thanks.

Cya Tuna Vic

Very nice...

Good to see some fish before the big shut down

Nice Limit! im gonna miss this place......

Good job guys and thanks for the report...

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    Nice Limit! im gonna miss this place......
    Dude, you got that right. Gonna suck doing the Perris and Skinner merry-go-rounds over and over, till they close too...

^^^^ surprised perris made it longer then diamond... Gonna be bumper boats at skinner now with that big gurl coming out and diamond closing and water going down by the day!

silverwood will probably see a lot of me but that damn road in and my haggard trailer don't get along well...

^^^^ surprised perris made it longer then diamond... Gonna be bumper boats at skinner now with that big gurl coming out and diamond closing and water going down by the day!

silverwood will probably see a lot of me but that damn road in and my haggard trailer don't get along well...
    I say NO, to that thought!!!! Here is my logic, IF your a local YES Skinner and Perris will be the only place your $25 dollar a week gas allotment for fishing will allow you to go. If you live in LA county for example, you have been driving 2 hours in a lot of different directions already to get to a good Bass Lake. Look at all your choices, if you head north you can pick from Castaic, Casitas, Pyramid or Piru. Head south into San Diego county you got, Hodges, Lower Otay, El Capatain and wait till they let you back into San Vincente (Holy Crap, that lake had huge bass in it before they shut it down for 10 years) these are just a few lakes I could name!!!!! (DVL isn't the same lake it was 7 yrs ago any way) Now go back to your original thought about DVL, If your a local (yes) Skinner and Perris will get more pressure. Everybody else has a lot more lakes to choose from then just Skinner or Perris, so they shouldn't get that super crowded!!!!! Tell me if I'm wrong 3 months from now!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-27-2015 at 05:01 PM.

I know, that is surprising. We went to Skinner last Tuesday and we fished by the inlet, lol I could smell the DVL water coming into it and fast at that. I already gave seal a heads up that we were gonna come up bomb his backyard...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast