Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Old school plastics

Default Old school plastics

My parents brought me some of my fishing gear from when I was in high school and I had a a couple packs of kalins weenies and original floating air worms (I never opened those). Anyone use any of those. The weenies used to work well for me up on NorCal.

Naw but still have a bunch of old school stuff from the 70's never used. Might put them in a picture frame and hang it in my den.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 03-26-2015 at 09:44 PM.

I have a pack of Angler's Choice worms...i think they were based out of AZ. "Lightning Shad"was my fav.

A have a pack of Mann's Jelly Worms, and a pack of Augertails and a pack of the Creme worms as well.

Crème Lure company's trout worms. Rigged, even had that little blade in front. Never caught any trout on one but the bass loved 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I have a pack of Angler's Choice worms...i think they were based out of AZ. "Lightning Shad"was my fav.

A have a pack of Mann's Jelly Worms, and a pack of Augertails and a pack of the Creme worms as well.
    Yeah I still have a pack of the blueberry jelly worms I found in my dad's old stuff. Never used them just thought they were
    cool.

Quote Originally Posted by StumpFisher View Post
    Yeah I still have a pack of the blueberry jelly worms I found in my dad's old stuff. Never used them just thought they were
    cool.
    Used to crush the Bass at the San Diego River on the Strawberry Jelly Worms.

well I went through some my old stuff and found lot old worm king aa 80 ab 80 swim bait still in the package

Have a few old scrounger jigheads w. Original plastic tails...a couple packs of kalin's worms and moptops, magic worm straightails... Used to get JB worms from Takas..those always caught fish for me. have a few packs of yamamoto 2" senkos...those dinky little things sometimes produce. Somebody recently gave me a tackle box w. A bunch of eclectic stuff..some spinnerbaits from the 70's it looks like...old rockfish gangnions w. Shrimp flies...tried one last week at Catalina..got a red, then the hook broke as i was taking it out...bet that shrimp fly never thought he'd see action again.