Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Mile square

Default Mile square

Took the little guy to the local water hole since he was still upset for going to skinner without him. Rigged him with a c-rigged roboworm. He hooked up to this little one. A bunch of people started to show up, I assumed they stocked??? Anyways, it started to feel like a fishing boat where everyone was shoulder to shoulder. People just walked up right next to us and started setting up... Reminds me why I never fish local lakes. I don't mind you being a couple of feet away from me, but right next to me where I can smell your breathe, no thank you. Regardless, great day with the kid.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	46004

Great day - Good report

Quote Originally Posted by chowmein2go View Post
    I don't mind you being a couple of feet away from me, but right next to me where I can smell your breathe, no thank you.
    LOL. I haven't fished a City Park in a while, but when I did, you couldn't make 2 casts without someone coming up to you and asking you 21,000 questions like, "Are you fishing?"

Regardless, great day with the kid.

Looks like a happy camper!

A couple of cool little Guys right there!!!

Great Pic.....

Took the little guy to the local water hole since he was still upset for going to skinner without him. Rigged him with a c-rigged roboworm. He hooked up to this little one. A bunch of people started to show up, I assumed they stocked??? Anyways, it started to feel like a fishing boat where everyone was shoulder to shoulder. People just walked up right next to us and started setting up... Reminds me why I never fish local lakes. I don't mind you being a couple of feet away from me, but right next to me where I can smell your breathe, no thank you. Regardless, great day with the kid.

I keep a cigar handy for moments like those...usually the smoke drives them further away. That happened to me once on pier...i catch a fish, then some sabiki guy starts casting right next to me even crossing over me...i guess he wanted me to leave...so i break out the cigar and start puffing...hes downwind so im taking big, large drags and it goes right in his face. After about 6 of those..lo and behold, he moves to another spot.