Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hey every one Hi from dhntr48

Default Hey every one Hi from dhntr48

Hi every one my Name is Dale , I have been fishing since I was five or six years old , almost fifty years . Show me some water and I will try it Out ! River fishing , Lakes , ocean , boat or beach ,I love them all . I would have to say Rivers are my favorite , but I don't hesitate to get on a tuna boat . Came across this website and decided to join , after reading some posts . Just recently . I have been drifting the Owens river , many times in the past two years , and salt water trips and some trips to local lakes . I also have chased Steelhead , Caught one off Malibu pier in 1975 . The first salt water trip I ever did was a half day boat at a price of 8$ . Well cant wait till the next fishing trip , if you feel the same we are all in the right place . Happy to be aboard

Welcome aboard....

What area are you located in??

Welcome,$8.00 for a half day,pretty cool.probably a lot more fish to catch then also,I was riding the City of Redondo about that time,I remember lots of local yellowtail and WSB,last year and this year's been pretty special though,again welcome dhntr48.

Cya Tuna Vic

Welcome Dale!

Smile

Welcome to FNN... looking forward to seeing your reports.