Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snakes

I say kill all the rattlers found in areas near the public shore line fishing areas help someone else out that might not see it some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingkid97 View Post
    I say kill all the rattlers found in areas near the public shore line fishing areas help someone else out that might not see it some day.
    I say people learn how to live with species they've kicked out of their natural environment, and let Darwin sort it out.

No wonder the the greenies hate us so much with comments like that one.

Darwin's law no longer works so well, we are trying to rubberize the world.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    No wonder the the greenies hate us so much with comments like that one.
    No *****.

Seriously? Let's kill the native population because we decided it was a great spot to build a reservoir?

Let's hope FishingKid87 has a FishingDad45 that can explain to him why his comment was ludicrous...but I seriously doubt it will.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    No *****.

Seriously? Let's kill the native population because we decided it was a great spot to build a reservoir?

Let's hope FishingKid87 has a FishingDad45 that can explain to him why his comment was ludicrous...but I seriously doubt it will.
    Dark, I'm surprised you haven't been bashed as a tree hugging leftist yet! I'm sure they will get around to it. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by BentRod View Post
    Dark, I'm surprised you haven't been bashed as a tree hugging leftist yet! I'm sure they will get around to it. Haha
    The night is young. ...

Quote Originally Posted by BentRod View Post
    I would pity the fool who would try!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I would pity the fool who would try!!!!!
    Haha That's true!

I've seen rattle snakes sleeping under the rocks next to the boat ramp there.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I say people learn how to live with species they've kicked out of their natural environment, and let Darwin sort it out.
    Yup, we need the Rattlers to keep the Kangaroo rat population under control since they won't let us in early enough to run them over on the road up the hill. Sucks cuz the top water bite is nearly over before we can get on the water...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast