Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Geography Distortion

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    What we have thought all our lives is different from reality. DR

Food for thought! Thank you for the enlightenment! Hope all is well for you in the South Bay, be spending more time there soon as they close this lake to private boats. Looking forward to some REAL FISHING real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Food for thought! Thank you for the enlightenment! Hope all is well for you in the South Bay, be spending more time there soon as they close this lake to private boats. Looking forward to some REAL FISHING real soon!
    On my last adventure down there a WHALE breached so close to my skiff that it picked up my 10# line and started to run! I quickly grabbed my scissors and cut the line in hope that my swimbait down 90 feet would pull it through! If not... I'm sure a Bonita would grab it and then catch a Seal....Anyway....WHAT A TRIP MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    you ever catch a fly and hold it over a globe and fly's all like, "Woa... how'd I get this much altitude, man?!?!?! This is way too high!!!"

good times

I tried this once and my fly was like: "Whoa, how am I able to breathe this high up?"

I let the fly go and he landed on my empty Corona bottle. We watched a movie together and he got his answer.

Morpheus: How did I beat you?

fly: You... you're too fast.

Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

fly: I must be buzzed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678