Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Geography Distortion

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    And I see you continue to struggle with reading comprehension. Once again: your argument is a fallacy, and it's the same bullsh*t argument you've tried (unsuccessfully) to make time and time again. It didn't work before, and it's not going to work now.

Says the one who went off on a temper tantrum. Your capacity for ranting and raving is matched only by your pathetic emotional projection.

The individuals you speak of are quite capable of standing up for themselves, and don't need my help dealing with a mouth-breather like you; and likewise, vice-versa.

And as I've indicated previously, the argument suggested by your pointless observation is fallacious.
    Ahh poor poor wittle Twoll has to resort to repetitive deflection

When you can come back and post something like this

Or this

Or even this

You might gain some credibility. But I won't hold my breath...

Oh BTW, been to Havasu lately?
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 03-29-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post

now you're trying to ask your nemesis out? ! r u really looking to date someone from here?

stop, just stop.

you're with pucker boy, you'll break his widdo heart, fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    now you're trying to ask your nemesis out? ! r u really looking to date someone from here?

stop, just stop.

you're with pucker boy, you'll break his widdo heart, fatty.

Lol, say what??? I assure you I have no desire to ask her out. What I said to her is over your head. You haven't been paying attention long enough to know what it meant. I did challenge her to a fish-off at DVL a couple of times though.

Fatty? LMAO!! I assure you I'm no "fatty". Sure, I got a little pouch but that's because I married a French Italian who is a phenomenal cook. The rest of me is actually in great shape due to the nature of my work and play. I suppose I may have fallen a little from my extreme athlete/bodybuilder days that ended due to bad knees, but even at my age most would be hard pressed or able to take me down.

Are you a girl? Something about your writing style...

Lol, say what??? I assure you I have no desire to ask her out. What I said to her is over your head. You haven't been paying attention long enough to know what it meant. I did challenge her to a fish-off at DVL a couple of times though.

Fatty? LMAO!! I assure you I'm no "fatty". Sure, I got a little pouch but that's because I married a French Italian who is a phenomenal cook. The rest of me is actually in great shape due to the nature of my work and play. I suppose I may have fallen a little from my extreme athlete/bodybuilder days that ended due to bad knees, but even at my age most would be hard pressed or able to take me down.

Are you a girl? Something about your writing style...
    Those who have to blow themselves up usually just blow but yeah you're one master stud

Deflection? This from the idiot who still hasn't addressed the topic at hand? Sorry, but you crying "Repetitive deflection!" isn't going to dismiss your tantrums or your emotional-projection.

When you can come back and post something like this

[...]

And once again (I know it's hard for you to grasp, being of limited literacy), your argument is invalid. Fishing posts do not lend credibility to most of the subjects discussed in General Discussion, and certainly not this thread's subject.

Oh and by the way - having actually lived in the Tri-State area, I assure you I've done more than my share of fishing, from Lake Mojave all the way down to LHC. I've put more time on the Colorado than most FNNers will do in their lifetimes. And that still has nothing to do with the topic at hand - but you go ahead and keep......deflecting.

And now you know girls can and will kick your fat ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Deflection? This from the idiot who still hasn't addressed the topic at hand? Sorry, but you crying "Repetitive deflection!" isn't going to dismiss your tantrums or your emotional-projection.

And once again (I know it's hard for you to grasp, being of limited literacy), your argument is invalid. Fishing posts do not lend credibility to most of the subjects discussed in General Discussion, and certainly not this thread's subject.

Oh and by the way - having actually lived in the Tri-State area, I assure you I've done more than my share of fishing, from Lake Mojave all the way down to LHC. I've put more time on the Colorado than most FNNers will do in their lifetimes. And that still has nothing to do with the topic at hand - but you go ahead and keep......deflecting.
    Yup, deflecting. Pay attention Darling, I did address the topic at hand. Perhaps you need to go back and reread my posts. You got pwned and now you've lost control of yourself.

My argument is completely valid as the general section is in a fishing website. You lose.

Yes, I know you lived there but that doesn't mean squat. Hey, I lived in Dallas, Texas and I dated all the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, from one end to the other.

The current topic at hand is your trolling, you started/thread-jacked it, DR called you out on it and so did I. You got pwned, deal with it...

***Hey DR, did you get refills of popcorn yet? If so can you pass some this way as this is getting a bit boring...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 03-29-2015 at 07:45 PM.

And now you know girls can and will kick your fat ***.
    Lol, sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never harm me. NanananaNAnaaaa...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 03-29-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Those who have to blow themselves up usually just blow but yeah you're one master stud
    but yeah you're one master stud
    Well, I have 5 kids so ya...

Lol, sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never harm me. NanananaNAnaaaa...
    Failing to pay attention again it's your ace kicking i am speaking to , I have already been calling you names dummy.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast