Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Geography Distortion

Post it as many times as you want, Hawggy - it doesn't make it true.

Kid yourself all you want - you had nothing, and you've still got nothing. In fact, with every post you make you succeed only in further demonstrating your lack of any mental or emotional depth - not to mention a complete inability to handle yourself in any sort of exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Post it as many times as you want, Hawggy - it doesn't make it true.

Kid yourself all you want - you had nothing, and you've still got nothing. In fact, with every post you make you succeed only in further demonstrating your lack of any mental or emotional depth - not to mention a complete inability to handle yourself in any sort of exchange.
    You forgot the "0wn3d" image at the end of your post to let everyone know that you think you "owned" someone, although doing that is synonymous to guy participating in the dunk contest holding up the "10" sign after an attempt, not knowing that their performance is judged by other people.

In that case, my post is a:

There’s a few minutes of my precious time I’ll never get back, LOl. You guys really need to go fishing !

you ever catch a fly and hold it over a globe and fly's all like, "Woa... how'd I get this much altitude, man?!?!?! This is way too high!!!"

good times

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    you ever catch a fly and hold it over a globe and fly's all like, "Woa... how'd I get this much altitude, man?!?!?! This is way too high!!!"

good times
    This comment has clarified the entire thread for me. Funniest thing I’ve read today!

good times
    You forgot to grade your post.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Again, better go back and start reading because I indeed did address it. Perhaps your reading comprehension is getting blurred. You my dear Lady Quagga, are losing your game.

Yes indeed it does and yes indeed it does. Since you have trolled in some fishing threads, you are fair game here, regardless of the topic. And DR had it right, but you immediately attacked his integrity hence you getting pwned.

You lost the minute you posted your first post on this thread.

As I told Hookd, I married a model who would give any Cowboy cheerleader a run for her money so I have no fantasies as my 5 children with her have proven. But hey, nice try.

Yes it is, and once again you have obviously failed with reading comprehension as I did address the "original" topic. No, the only thing you have addressed is attempting damage control for your miserable failure at trolling and being thoroughly pwned. Add all your posts together and it reads like a badly broken record sounds.

You fail, you got pwned, now deal with it. You have lost your touch, troll. This is really becoming quite boring and I've got lures to paint so I'm out of here.

Now somebody better go wake DR up because when he fell asleep in his recliner, he dropped his laptop and his bucket of popcorn on the floor and he needs to clean it up before he goes to bed...
    You and Lady Quagga must have completely totally awesome fantastic amazing incredible make up sex to be carrying on like this!

Wow!

Brent

good times
    Surprisingly enough, CD's post is also on-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You forgot to grade your post.
    I'd have to give it 8.5. A bit more effort could have improved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    You and Lady Quagga must have completely totally awesome fantastic amazing incredible make up sex to be carrying on like this!

Wow!

Brent

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast