Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
No temper tantrum Darlin, I was laughing the entire time I was henpecking the keys.
Whether you were laughing or not (I seriously doubt you were), it most certainly was a tantrum. Deal with it.

And incidentally, it's "hunt-and-peck", not "henpecked". You might want to actually get a clue about the phrases you use before using them - unless you really did intend to portray yourself as male-nagging female.

Didn't go over my head, I don't waste time watching movies.
Yet you knew it was, in fact, from a movie. Which means you did see it (making you a liar), or you knew about it (making you a half-assed researcher). Either way, it still went over your head, as your response to DS clearly indicated.

Again, you show no other inclinations other than your fondness for firearms...And archery.
Oh no you don't. Just because I don't share YOUR batshit conservative views doesn't mean I do not hold other conservative views beyond firearms.

I did. Your arrogant threadjack topic. My "outburst" was because I had to clean up the "sh*t" you once again left on this board. I can still smell your flatulence.
Once again: while you were sh*tting the bed with your little outburst, did it occur to you to address the topic at hand? (Hint: it wasn't about threadjacking.)

I don't mind at all but I think those boys are after this;

I don't know why because it ain't no "Lady"...
Fail. You're trying too hard.