Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Geography Distortion

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Yeah temper tantrums from grown *** adults are always entertaining! Keep up the great work ! But you two Smoochie smoochies, uhhnggg! Rub ya bellies in a quiet corner outta view for the sake of THE MEN 'round these here parts, Do your due Deliverence in your own backyards , please!
    Ever notice that some of the ones who call others out for being a troll seem to be trolls themselves?
    On a fishing forum, wanna know how to tell if a profile is a Troll? Go to their profile and click on their "threads started" section and see how many "fishing threads" they have started, with pics. Oh, and perhaps it would be wise to learn the difference between "temper tantrums" and giving a Troll a taste of it's own medicine...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 03-29-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    On a fishing forum, wanna know how to tell if a profile is a Troll? Go to their profile and click on their "threads started" section and see how many "fishing threads" they have started, with pics. Oh, and perhaps it would be wise to learn the difference between "temper tantrums" and giving a Troll a taste of it's own medicine...

aah, that's how you tell the difference?

i think we all get it now. starting a thread takes planning and thought, yeah ok , add a pic, and you're really starting the engines? good criteria you got there, tubby. i haven't got any evidence to support that what you're saying is COWPIES! but if ya got anything to support your theory, I'd be happy to look at it, as I am sure, others in fishing and forum decorum would also be interested. LLoudlyOL

hey, that bs you're spewing? you got any pics o that ?
    i'd like to see em. you know it'd make you more credible, don't it?

so, as i was reading your "it's not a temper tantrum", all i could think of was someone got their buttons pushed. you don't call it a tantrum? i'll let you have that one. it is after all, what YOU were thinking at the time of the incident that truly matters. NO TANTRUM!!!!!!! NO TANTRUM!!!!!!! NO TANTRUM!!!!!!!

oh wise one;

giving a troll a taste of their own medicine, that's not trolling? ok, thanks for that little nugget o' gold there!

I am so glad we got to talk, cough cough.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-29-2015 at 12:38 PM.

On a fishing forum, wanna know how to tell if a profile is a Troll? Go to their profile and click on their "threads started" section and see how many "fishing threads" they have started, with pics.
    This is a fallacy, and it's the same bullsh*t argument you've tried (unsuccessfully) to make time and time again. It didn't work before, and it's not going to work now.

Oh, and perhaps it would be wise to learn the difference between "temper tantrums" and giving a Troll a taste of it's own medicine...
    A tantrum by any other name is still a tantrum. You had one, deal with it. And since you've still failed to address the topic at hand, the only tasting here is you of your own butthole. Because that's pretty much where your comments have been coming out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    This is a fallacy, and it's the same bullsh*t argument you've tried (unsuccessfully) to make time and time again. It didn't work before, and it's not going to work now.

A tantrum by any other name is still a tantrum. You had one, deal with it. And since you've still failed to address the topic at hand, the only tasting here is you of your own butthole. Because that's pretty much where your comments have been coming out of.
    lol

Lol, sometimes I think with some of his posts he's already got the popcorn made and ready to go. In this thread's case I think he posted a topic that caught his interest only to have it immediately bombed by FNN's resident anonymous Troll. In any case, it certainly makes for good entertainment...
    I may at times disagree with you on a political subject. However, when it comes time to holding your own against the Q'sters personal attacks. You're in a league all by yourself!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-29-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post

aah, that's how you tell the difference?

i think we all get it now. starting a thread takes planning and thought, yeah ok , add a pic, and you're really starting the engines? good criteria you got there, tubby. i haven't got any evidence to support that what you're saying is COWPIES! but if ya got anything to support your theory, I'd be happy to look at it, as I am sure, others in fishing and forum decorum would also be interested. LLoudlyOL

hey, that bs you're spewing? you got any pics o that ?
    i'd like to see em. you know it'd make you more credible, don't it?

so, as i was reading your "it's not a temper tantrum", all i could think of was someone got their buttons pushed. you don't call it a tantrum? i'll let you have that one. it is after all, what YOU were thinking at the time of the incident that truly matters. NO TANTRUM!!!!!!! NO TANTRUM!!!!!!! NO TANTRUM!!!!!!!

oh wise one;

giving a troll a taste of their own medicine, that's not trolling? ok, thanks for that little nugget o' gold there!

I am so glad we got to talk, cough cough.

Hookster, do you really want HawgZ to put YOU on his shitee list???????? As you can see, he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty cleaning up the manure around here!!!!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

Oh look who's back, how did your hoof manicure go? Lol sorry Darlin, scream in denial all you want but the proofs in the pudding. But I tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I must've missed it, please give me a link to one of your "fishing" posts and I'll admit to my mistake and apologize. Until then, I would suggest you seek professional help for anger management AND psychosis.

Oh, and dear Lady, it does look like you have yet another knuckle-dragging admirer who's come out of the closet. You know what's funny? He, ehem, or she doesn't have any posted fishing threads either. My, how coincidental...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 03-29-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Hookster, do you really want HawgZ to put YOU on his shitee list???????? As you can see, he doesn't mind getting his hands dirty cleaning up the manure around here!!!!!!!! lol
    It's because of my construction and construction management background etucker. You wouldn't believe the BS we have to deal with, my hands are always dirty and callused. You must have thick skin and quickly learn to call out the BS, take the bull by the horns and put em down...

Oh look who's back, how did your hoof manicure go? Lol sorry Darlin, scream in denial all you want but the proofs in the pudding. But I tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I must've missed it, please give me a link to one of your "fishing" posts and I'll admit to my mistake and apologize.
    And I see you continue to struggle with reading comprehension. Once again: your argument is a fallacy, and it's the same bullsh*t argument you've tried (unsuccessfully) to make time and time again. It didn't work before, and it's not going to work now.

Until then, I would suggest you seek professional help for anger management AND psychosis.
    Says the one who went off on a temper tantrum. Your capacity for ranting and raving is matched only by your pathetic emotional projection.

Oh, and dear Lady, it does look like you have yet another knuckle-dragging admirer who's come out of the closet. You know what's funny? He, ehem, or she doesn't have any posted fishing threads either. My, how coincidental...
    The individuals you speak of are quite capable of standing up for themselves, and don't need my help dealing with a mouth-breather like you; and likewise, vice-versa.

And as I've indicated previously, the argument suggested by your pointless observation is fallacious.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

well, seeing as how you couldn't handle it, i can see that you'd eventually leave it to your dirty and callused little boy toy.

He may be able to handle the heat a little better than you.

no, come to think of it, he can't handle it either.

He gets a GIRL WHOMPIN' every time he starts his trolling (he has never held his own against her. each and every time, he has never been able to beat her). whether a funny quip, serious facts, hell even his rants. you can tell he's trying too hard! yup, let's break out the thesaurus and find dem words! yahoo!

yeah, let's just leave it alone. we have nothing in common, of that i am sure.

hey fat boy, how'd YOUR manicure go today?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012425152510.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	46032

I heard on the Deliverance River today that pucker tucker likes "hot pink polish" on your nasty pig's feet, suueeyyy suuueeeyyyy suuuueeeeyyyyyyyyy!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast