Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Geography Distortion

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    This looks like a personal issue some guys have when they meet a girl that's way outta their league... looks like you ran into her. Lol
    that's way outta their league
    Why bother when that league consists of mental illness...

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Same old know it all C*** with smartass responses, no wonder why this board is slowed to a crawl. Some people never change. Dukes of Hazzard ? I was born in 1960 LQ.

Hey quagga, why don't you try to start some posts ? Just sitting there all day, everyday, waiting for someone to start a topic. Then jump in talkingshit.
    Everyday the same for you.

Where you beaten as a child or are you married to a abuser ?
    Narcissism is a mental illness DR...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Why bother when that league consists of mental illness...
    Narcissism is a mental illness DR...
    Aw, look who decided to stick his snout in without thinking again!

Indeed, your propensity to invoke the phrase in these circumstances only continues to reflect your own frustrated, dismissive ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Aw, look who decided to stick his snout in without thinking again!

Indeed, your propensity to invoke the phrase in these circumstances only continues to reflect your own frustrated, dismissive ignorance.
    Lol, ok I was just being nice and didn't feel like typing any more so with that being said now I do. Yes, you are mentally ill. You are an elitist, arrogant, narcissistic, pompous, insolent, contemptuous, discourteous, abusive, impertinent, overbearing, thread-jacking self important know-it-all arse-h***. The attacks that you and your knuckle-dragging intellectual boy-toy's spew makes it seem that you have certain privileges here that would have had you permanently thrown off most other boards due to your insulting behavior towards other members. You should seek counseling/treatment for you psychosis Madame Lady Quagga.

And yes, I do still think you are a closeted flaming liberal as you have done nothing to show otherwise.

Have a nice day Madame Lady Quagga...

You are an elitist, arrogant, narcissistic, pompous, insolent, contemptuous, discourteous, abusive, impertinent, overbearing, thread-jacking self important know-it-all arse-h***.
    You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful!

Lol, ok I was just being nice and didn't feel like typing any more so with that being said now I do. Yes, you are mentally ill. You are an elitist, arrogant, narcissistic, pompous, insolent, contemptuous, discourteous, abusive, impertinent, overbearing, thread-jacking self important know-it-all arse-h***. The attacks that you and your knuckle-dragging intellectual boy-toy's spew makes it seem that you have certain privileges here that would have had you permanently thrown off most other boards due to your insulting behavior towards other members. You should seek counseling/treatment for you psychosis Madame Lady Quagga.

And yes, I do still think you are a closeted flaming liberal as you have done nothing to show otherwise.

Not trying to get in between your little love fest!!!! I do want to comment on the poster, "I like it!!!!!" lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-27-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

I do have a heart DS, I would never attack someone's personal appearance and I think I covered disrespectful with the inclusion of "discourteous". As for the lazy part? Meh, it's obvious she gets plenty of finger exercise...

I think DarkShadow's reply sums up your little temper tantrum perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

That it went completely over your head makes it that much better.

Now you're just being willfully stupid.

Incidentally, while you were sh*tting the bed with your little outburst, did it occur to you to address the topic at hand?

Now if you don't mind, I've got to talk to some boys up in Kern County about a goat......

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    I think DarkShadow's reply sums up your little temper tantrum perfectly.
    No temper tantrum Darlin, I was laughing the entire time I was henpecking the keys.

That it went completely over your head makes it that much better.
    Didn't go over my head, I don't waste time watching movies.

Now you're just being willfully stupid.
    Again, you show no other inclinations other than your fondness for firearms...And archery.

Incidentally, while you were sh*tting the bed with your little outburst, did it occur to you to address the topic at hand?
    I did. Your arrogant threadjack topic. My "outburst" was because I had to clean up the "sh*t" you once again left on this board. I can still smell your flatulence.

Now if you don't mind, I've got to talk to some boys up in Kern County about a goat......
    I don't mind at all but I think those boys are after this;

I don't know why because it ain't no "Lady"...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast