Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Geography Distortion

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Yup, deflecting. Pay attention Darling, I did address the topic at hand. Perhaps you need to go back and reread my posts. You got pwned and now you've lost control of yourself.
    No, you've still failed to address it. And you continue to delude yourself and emotionally project.

My argument is completely valid as the general section is in a fishing website. You lose.
    The General Section falls under Non-Fishing. So once again, fishing posts do not lend credibility to most of the subjects discussed in General Discussion, and certainly not this thread's subject. But if we were to use your fallacious logic, then this thread failed in that regard, the moment the first post was made.

So no, you lose.

Yes, I know you lived there but that doesn't mean squat. Hey, I lived in Dallas, Texas and I dated all the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, from one end to the other.
    And your point about living in Dallas? Oh that's right, you're being a hypocrite and deflecting with a facetious, dismissive bullsh*t fantasy about women you'll never have.

The current topic at hand is your trolling, you started/thread-jacked it, DR called you out on it and so did I. You got pwned, deal with it...
    No, the topic at hand is "Geography Distortion", which I addressed in my very first post on this thread, and which you have (surprise surprise) failed to address once again. I've addressed both the topic at hand, DR's subsequent comments, and your temper tantrums and irrelevancies.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 03-29-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    No, you've still failed to address it. And you continue to delude yourself and emotionally project.
    Again, better go back and start reading because I indeed did address it. Perhaps your reading comprehension is getting blurred. You my dear Lady Quagga, are losing your game.

The General Section falls under Non-Fishing. So once again, fishing posts do not lend credibility to most of the subjects discussed in General Discussion, and certainly not this thread's subject. But if we were to use your fallacious logic, then this thread failed in that regard, the moment the first post was made.
    Yes indeed it does and yes indeed it does. Since you have trolled in some fishing threads, you are fair game here, regardless of the topic. And DR had it right, but you immediately attacked his integrity hence you getting pwned.

So no, you lose.
    You lost the minute you posted your first post on this thread.

And your point about living in Dallas? Oh that's right, you're being a hypocrite and deflecting with a facetious, dismissive bullsh*t fantasy about women you'll never have.
    As I told Hookd, I married a model who would give any Cowboy cheerleader a run for her money so I have no fantasies as my 5 children with her have proven. But hey, nice try.

No, the topic at hand is "Geography Distortion", which I addressed in my very first post on this thread, and which you have (surprise surprise) failed to address once again. I've addressed both the topic at hand, DR's subsequent comments, and your temper tantrums and irrelevancies.
    Yes it is, and once again you have obviously failed with reading comprehension as I did address the "original" topic. No, the only thing you have addressed is attempting damage control for your miserable failure at trolling and being thoroughly pwned. Add all your posts together and it reads like a badly broken record sounds.

You fail, you got pwned, now deal with it. You have lost your touch, troll. This is really becoming quite boring and I've got lures to paint so I'm out of here.

Now somebody better go wake DR up because when he fell asleep in his recliner, he dropped his laptop and his bucket of popcorn on the floor and he needs to clean it up before he goes to bed...

Again, better go back and start reading because I indeed did address it. Perhaps your reading comprehension is getting blurred. You my dear Lady Quagga, are losing your game.
    No, you didn't. And you still haven't.

Yes indeed it does and yes indeed it does. Since you have trolled in some fishing threads, you are fair game here, regardless of the topic. And DR had it right, but you immediately attacked his integrity hence you getting pwned.
    This isn't a question of who is fair game. Who trolled where or when doesn't change the fact that - once again for your feeble comprehension - posting fishing reports does not lend credibility to most of the subjects discussed in General Discussion, and certainly not this thread's subject. No amount of delusional babbling on your part makes it true, any more than it makes your statement of me getting "pwned" true.

And DR's integrity? Please. He made a blanket statement which was naive at best, and blatantly false at worst, and was taken to task for it.

You lost the minute you posted your first post on this thread.
    Actually, my first post on this thread was both relevant to the topic at hand and accurate in its claim. Your posts have been neither.

As I told Hookd, I married a model who would give any Cowboy cheerleader a run for her money so I have no fantasies as my 5 children with her have proven. But hey, nice try.
    I have no interest in your wife or your progeny, and never discussed them. So I ask again: and your point about living in Dallas? Oh that's right, you're being a hypocrite and deflecting with a facetious, dismissive bullsh*t fantasy about women you'll never have. And now hypocritically deflecting once more by replying to me with irrelevancies about your family.

Yes it is, and once again you have obviously failed with reading comprehension as I did address the "original" topic. No, the only thing you have addressed is attempting damage control for your miserable failure at trolling and being thoroughly pwned. Add all your posts together and it reads like a badly broken record sounds.
    No, you really didn't address it, you delusional twit.

And no damage control is necessary, you delusional twit.

And you've done anything but "thoroughly pwn" anyone here, you......wait for it......delusional twit.

You fail, you got pwned, now deal with it.
    Far from it, Hawggy. And by the way, how about you come up with an original phrase for your delusionional non-accomplishments? Your half-assed emulation is just as pathetic as your hypocritical deflection.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 03-29-2015 at 11:23 PM.

No, you didn't. And you still haven't.

This isn't a question of who is fair game. Who trolled where or when doesn't change the fact that - once again for your feeble comprehension - posting fishing reports does not lend credibility to most of the subjects discussed in General Discussion, and certainly not this thread's subject. No amount of delusional babbling on your part makes it true, any more than it makes your statement of me getting "pwned" true.

And DR's integrity? Please. He made a blanket statement which was naive at best, and blatantly false at worst, and was taken to task for it.

Actually, my first post on this thread was both relevant to the topic at hand and accurate in its claim. Your posts have been neither.

I have no interest in your wife or your progeny, and never discussed them. So I ask again: and your point about living in Dallas? Oh that's right, you're being a hypocrite and deflecting with a facetious, dismissive bullsh*t fantasy about women you'll never have. And now hypocritically deflecting once more by replying to me with irrelevancies about your family.

No, you really didn't address it, you delusional twit.

And no damage control is necessary, you delusional twit.

And you've done anything but "thoroughly pwn" anyone here, you......wait for it......delusional twit.

Far from it, Hawggy. And by the way, how about you come up with an original phrase for your delusionional non-accomplishments? Your half-assed emulation is just as pathetic as your hypocritical deflection.
    Bwahahaha

Yawn...this thread needs more cowbell...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    No Skyler - I rather enjoy watching Hawggy sh*t the bed and then claim a victory he doesn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

No Skyler - I rather enjoy watching Hawggy sh*t the bed and then claim a victory he doesn't have.
    You know dear Lady Quagga, it isn't about winning or losing, it's about calling out a delusional troll. It's about calling out a psychotic individual who is under the illusion that thinks it is the king or Queen of the FNN general section. An individual who truly believes he or she is vastly more intelligent or above all others who attempt to partake in discussion on every topic posted in this section. A person who through their own arrogance believes they have the answers and final say in every matter. An individual who resorts to "personally" attacking and ridiculing every posters thoughts and ideas he or she does not agree with. You truly believe you are above all others and that my dear Lady Quagga is the epitome of delusion.

Many good people will not post here anymore because of you. They refuse to be publicly ridiculed by your rhetorical ad hominem personal attacks. It's really surprising you haven't been banned from this site and as I said before, most any other sites would have booted you a long time ago. Funny thing is, other posters have been banned for much less than what you have spewed forth here. The proofs in the pudding and is shown by how many have given up posting here. Perhaps I will be the next to be banned for standing up to your idiocy, it's a trait my father instilled in me to never give up and never back down if I am correct. With that being said, he also taught me to admit and correct my mistakes and to give heartfelt apologies if need be. Something that is for you, through your arrogance and delusion, impossible. I was once considering walking away from your elitist ideological mayhem like many others have but after seeing your attacks on other good individuals here I said to myself no way. Somebody has to call you out for what you truly are, a delusional Troll. And I know there are MANY others who think the same, including those who won't sign up because they see your behavior here.

Once again, win or lose, I could give a crap because that's not what it's about. It's about calling you and your arrogance out and hopefully giving others that you don't agree with a chance at voicing their opinions without fear of being completely character assassinated by a Troll who suffers from delusion among other forms of psychosis. Now I must get ready for work, enjoy your day dear Lady Quagga...

You know dear Lady Quagga, it isn't about winning or losing, it's about calling out a delusional troll. It's about calling out a psychotic individual who is under the illusion that thinks it is the king or Queen of the FNN general section. An individual who truly believes he or she is vastly more intelligent or above all others who attempt to partake in discussion on every topic posted in this section. A person who through their own arrogance believes they have the answers and final say in every matter. An individual who resorts to "personally" attacking and ridiculing every posters thoughts and ideas he or she does not agree with. You truly believe you are above all others and that my dear Lady Quagga is the epitome of delusion.
    I do not think, nor have I ever suggested, that I am queen of Gen Discussion. Nor have I suggested that I am "vastly more intelligent" than everyone else here. But don't think for a moment that I won't call you or anyone else to task for making asinine comments, especially when they are passed off as profound truths. This is not delusion (and there you go again with your pathetic emulation) - simply the truth.

Many good people will not post here anymore because of you. They refuse to be publicly ridiculed by your rhetorical ad hominem personal attacks. It's really surprising you haven't been banned from this site and as I said before, most any other sites would have booted you a long time ago. Funny thing is, other posters have been banned for much less than what you have spewed forth here. The proofs in the pudding and is shown by how many have given up posting here. Perhaps I will be the next to be banned for standing up to your idiocy, it's a trait my father instilled in me to never give up and never back down if I am correct. With that being said, he also taught me to admit and correct my mistakes and to give heartfelt apologies if need be. Something that is for you, through your arrogance and delusion, impossible. I was once considering walking away from your elitist ideological mayhem like many others have but after seeing your attacks on other good individuals here I said to myself no way. Somebody has to call you out for what you truly are, a delusional Troll. And I know there are MANY others who think the same, including those who won't sign up because they see your behavior here.
    I have no problem with people considering carefully their words before posting here. Gen Discussion is a better place for it. As to my status on the site, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will defer to the Moderators should they decide any post of mine is inappropriate. Your opinion, Hawggy, is of no account. That you feel compelled to "stand up" to me is also of no account. You've demonstrated nothing but your propensity to stamp your feet and foam at the mouth over some alleged wrongdoing on my part. Sorry, but No Sale.

Once again, win or lose, I could give a crap because that's not what it's about. It's about calling you and your arrogance out and hopefully giving others that you don't agree with a chance at voicing their opinions without fear of being completely character assassinated by a Troll who suffers from delusion among other forms of psychosis. Now I must get ready for work, enjoy your day dear Lady Quagga...
    Oh it's not about winning or losing, yet you were the first to broach the concept of "losing" on this thread. How typically inconsistent of you. And you're the one with the delusions, Hawggy - especially if you think that an ignorant fool like you is going to keep me from calling people to task for their foolish words or actions. That you've chosen this thread to champion your cause while failing once again to address the topic at hand only reveals your own frustrated motivations. That's your problem, not mine.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 03-30-2015 at 09:59 AM.

I do not think, nor have I ever suggested, that I am queen of Gen Discussion. Nor have I suggested that I am "vastly more intelligent" than everyone else here. But don't think for a moment that I won't call you or anyone else to task for making asinine comments, especially when they are passed off as profound truths. This is not delusion (and there you go again with your pathetic emulation) - simply the truth.

I have no problem with people considering carefully their words before posting here. Gen Discussion is a better place for it. As to my status on the site, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will defer to the Moderators should they decide any post of mine is inappropriate. Your opinion, Hawggy, is of no account. That you feel compelled to "stand up" to me is also of no account. You've demonstrated nothing but your propensity to stamp your feet and foam at the mouth over some alleged wrongdoing on my part. Sorry, but No Sale.

Oh it's not about winning or losing, yet you were the first to broach the concept of "losing" on this thread. How typically inconsistent of you. And you're the one with the delusions, Hawggy - especially if you think that an ignorant fool like you is going to keep me from calling people to task for their foolish words or actions. That you've chosen this thread to champion your cause while failing once again to address the topic at hand only reveals your own frustrated motivations. That's your problem, not mine.
    I do not think, nor have I ever suggested, that I am queen of Gen Discussion

Hehehe, Your actions speak for themselves thus you got

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast