Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Geography Distortion

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    No temper tantrum Darlin, I was laughing the entire time I was henpecking the keys.
    Whether you were laughing or not (I seriously doubt you were), it most certainly was a tantrum. Deal with it.

And incidentally, it's "hunt-and-peck", not "henpecked". You might want to actually get a clue about the phrases you use before using them - unless you really did intend to portray yourself as male-nagging female.

Didn't go over my head, I don't waste time watching movies.
    Yet you knew it was, in fact, from a movie. Which means you did see it (making you a liar), or you knew about it (making you a half-assed researcher). Either way, it still went over your head, as your response to DS clearly indicated.

Again, you show no other inclinations other than your fondness for firearms...And archery.
    Oh no you don't. Just because I don't share YOUR batshit conservative views doesn't mean I do not hold other conservative views beyond firearms.

I did. Your arrogant threadjack topic. My "outburst" was because I had to clean up the "sh*t" you once again left on this board. I can still smell your flatulence.
    Once again: while you were sh*tting the bed with your little outburst, did it occur to you to address the topic at hand? (Hint: it wasn't about threadjacking.)

I don't mind at all but I think those boys are after this;

I don't know why because it ain't no "Lady"...
    Fail. You're trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Whether you were laughing or not (I seriously doubt you were), it most certainly was a tantrum. Deal with it.

And incidentally, it's "hunt-and-peck", not "henpecked". You might want to actually get a clue about the phrases you use before using them - unless you really did intend to portray yourself as male-nagging female.

Yet you knew it was, in fact, from a movie. Which means you did see it (making you a liar), or you knew about it (making you a half-assed researcher). Either way, it still went over your head, as your response to DS clearly indicated.

Oh no you don't. Just because I don't share YOUR batshit conservative views doesn't mean I do not hold other conservative views beyond firearms.

Once again: while you were sh*tting the bed with your little outburst, did it occur to you to address the topic at hand? (Hint: it wasn't about threadjacking.)

Fail. You're trying too hard.
    LMAO!!!

You are a freaking batsh*t crazy old lady Troll. Lol, I certainly was laughing and telling it like it is, so were my two sons and my wife. They also think you're batsh*t crazy. Everyone I know including my buddy who works for the Geek Squad says if you type with one finger it's called hen pecking, which I do because of nerve damage to my hand, but in reality who the hell cares? What a moron. As for the movie, my son told me as he did with Skyler's post. STFU! I don't lie, and I could care less what your knuckle-dragging online intellectual boyfriend says. I call your arse out for what you are, a batsh*t crazy old lady troll. You haven't a clue what my true political beliefs are, only that I think liberals are a bunch of batsh*t crazy lunatics like you. Actually, I think our current "liberal" administration and the current events surrounding them are sure making them look like a bunch of freaking corrupt traitors, which I've been saying for years now. Hell, even Dingy Hairy Red is bailing out now. That still doesn't tell you what MY political views are. And again idiot, I called you out on YOUR verbal flatulence filled "outburst" and poor poor you doesn't like it, WHAAA!!! You thread-jacked DR's post from the get go loser-deal with it...

LMAO!!!

You are a freaking batsh*t crazy old lady Troll. Lol, I certainly was laughing and telling it like it is, so were my two sons and my wife. They also think you're batsh*t crazy. Everyone I know including my buddy who works for the Geek Squad says if you type with one finger it's called hen pecking, which I do because of nerve damage to my hand, but in reality who the hell cares? What a moron. As for the movie, my son told me as he did with Skyler's post. STFU! I don't lie, and I could care less what your knuckle-dragging online intellectual boyfriend says. I call your arse out for what you are, a batsh*t crazy old lady troll. You haven't a clue what my true political beliefs are, only that I think liberals are a bunch of batsh*t crazy lunatics like you. Actually, I think our current "liberal" administration and the current events surrounding them are sure making them look like a bunch of freaking corrupt traitors, which I've been saying for years now. Hell, even Dingy Hairy Red is bailing out now. That still doesn't tell you what MY political views are. And again idiot, I called you out on YOUR verbal flatulence filled "outburst" and poor poor you doesn't like it, WHAAA!!! You thread-jacked DR's post from the get go loser-deal with it...
    And once again, another sh*t-the-bed tantrum; another failure to address the topic at hand.

Keep foaming at the mouth and wearing your stupidity on your sleeve. Your ranting and raving is pure entertainment.

This thread has officially jumped the shark...

Displaced aggression much? Wha happened? Some girl kick over your science project in elementary school? Calm down, take a deep breath, count to ten, chant ooooohhhhhmmm... ease up there dude, you're gonna pop! Or is that poop? Again.

Easy there cowboy. You left the chute and your bull is still standing there gettin' ready!

(I see the video now, you're jumping around in the arena, one arm flappin' around, the other hand holdin' the family jewels, your keys jingling n janglin' from your belt loop and that honkin' belly is floppin' up and down. You finish your ride all huffin n puffin, you look back and your bull (quite confused) is looking over at you . The crowd is cheering screaming in laughter). Yee haw.

Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-29-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Ever notice that some of the ones who call others out for being a troll seem to be trolls themselves? (Not all, but many; it seems to me anyway). A lot of times, I see the dialog turn to this sort of labeling when the labler (?) gets called out for some statement they made that may or may not be showing an illogical/dumb idea or thought. The labeler gets their shorts in a wad because they got caught. In reality, comments are made and posts are responded to because that's what happens in these forums. Many comments are written to get a response, that's also why the initial comment was posted in the first place. If everyone posted stuff and no one commented, this and every other site like it would go down in flames (pun intended). In looking at some responses, there are some that generate more conversation and some that are pretty boring which lead to super sweet rear-end smooching and go no where (the ones where parents take the kid out and said kid catches a monster or even the smallest of smalls, they're great. It's those other smoochie smoochie posts that I don't like, but I digress ). Then there are responses that create dialog and something good comes from it. Those are the ones that we all like, they're great reads and everyone gets involved. "Troll" all you want, I say. Just keep in mind that if that is what you're doing (and most times, it is...), you do it to create content and generate more ideas, that'd be awesome. Again, of course, like I said before, I don't do that so sorry, but there's always tomorrow (just so you know, I'm singing "there's always tomorrow", in my head ).
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-29-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    I agree!!!!!! I went fishing yesterday in the Salt, I caught a #14 yellowtail and a #5 Calico Bass not worthy of a report though. Coming back to these exchanges made me spit my coffee all over my computer screen with laughter!!!!! Keep up the good work. lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-29-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I agree!!!!!! I went fishing yesterday in the Salt, caught a #14 yellowtail and a #5 Calico Bass not worthy of a report though. Coming back to these exchanges made me spit my coffee all over my computer screen with laughter!!!!! Keep up the good work. lol
    Lol, sometimes I think with some of his posts he's already got the popcorn made and ready to go. In this thread's case I think he posted a topic that caught his interest only to have it immediately bombed by FNN's resident anonymous Troll. In any case, it certainly makes for good entertainment...

Yeah temper tantrums from grown *** adults are always entertaining! Keep up the great work ! But you two Smoochie smoochies, uhhnggg! Rub ya bellies in a quiet corner outta view for the sake of THE MEN 'round these here parts, Do your due Deliverence in your own backyards , please!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast