Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new lake record!!!

Default new lake record!!!

Uh oh, look out Pat, Skinner just got bombed.

This fish is a PIG! Geez she's fat...

I wonder how much more pressure the lake will get?

I hope the bass was handled right and makes it. That is one beautiful fish.

There was another giant caught Monday I hear. Both were supposedly caught fishing the No Fishing area around the Marina. Anyway, the anglers from out of the area are indeed coming more and more. As I got off the water Yesterday a couple were launching and asked me the best spots and techniques for this lake.

Come end of April skinner will be so pressured and fished out its going to get harder n harder to fish! All the dvl guys are going to bombard the lake and there's going to be no room to fish. Hit it while it's good cause I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Bob View Post
    I hope the bass was handled right and makes it. That is one beautiful fish.
    The fish will be just fine. Probably is not the first time it has been caught and still lived to 16 lbs. These guys know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Both were supposedly caught fishing the No Fishing area around the Marina.
    Here comes the rumor mill.... Lot's of "supposedly" and "I heard" will be coming out of no where.

Come on guys, the dude caught a fish of a lifetime. A simple congrats without the speculation would be nice.

It stated in the article that he was casting "towards" the boat dock. Some lakes casting into no fishing zones is ok, at least not enforced, other lakes not so much. Kind of standard practice and I wouldn't look at it as "fishing the no fishing area".

That fish has been enjoying some rainbow meat for sure!

Wow, MONSTER for sure, congrats to him!

Thanks for sharing

this is great....as if skinner wasn't gonna get pounded enough with Diamond closing now a 16 comes out of there and is all over social media etc

thats a beast, congrats for sure!

I was out there Sunday and lots of people on the lake but seen some people fishing the no fishing area from boats, the docks and because of the low water on shore. seen some big bass in that area but being a no fishing area i didn't fish there. i guess rules are only for people who follow them? LOL I dont know how many times i was working down the shore only to be cut off by a guy motoring in right over the beds either by skinner navy or other boaters. its only gonna get worse now!
    Last edited by DBass; 03-24-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast