Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the water level like a BBear?

Default What's the water level like a BBear?

Have owned a cabin there for years ... but haven't been able to be around for a while. I remember the cove next to windy point going into non existence ... and some homes being 50-100 yards away from their "lakeside" docks. Hope it's not too bad ...

I was there in Feb with the wife and wow, the water level is way down...houses that were on the water are easily 2-3 football fields away....crazy...

Tony G

If you go to BBMWD's website, you can get current level and water temperature.

ill be up there this weekend for a party, not to fish, but i can check the water level for you if you want , i can take some pics too

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    If you go to BBMWD's website, you can get current level and water temperature.
    Wow, that's an incredible source of data! Temperature AND dissolved oxygen at 3-foot increments down to the bottom? I wish someone would keep that data for Castaic and Pyramid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    Wow, that's an incredible source of data! Temperature AND dissolved oxygen at 3-foot increments down to the bottom? I wish someone would keep that data for Castaic and Pyramid as well.

The BBMWD's Limnological Reports are really nice once the normal boating season gets going. They update pretty frequently and it has great data.

What a great offer esteban ... don't trouble yourself ... I was just curious. I live about 300 miles north. Thank you very MUCH!!!

this is when i was there in Feb...

R U at the West end ... like near the red house? Geeeeeeeez

Thats the East boat launch on the left & Juniper Point on the right. Lake is almost 11ft down as of today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast