Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: St Patrick's Day.

Default St Patrick's Day.

Did ya do anything special for it today ? My wife made some killer corned beef and cabbage, that made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Did ya do anything special for it today ? My wife made some killer corned beef and cabbage, that made my day.

Me too!!!!!!!! Plus a little Irish Whiskey.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Did ya do anything special for it today ?
    I know I did something last night....

Just don't fully remember.

I have this crazy/awesome memory of hooking up with a bunch of hot, little leprechaun nuns... but this morning I just woke up in the penguin enclosure at the zoo.

Weird, huh?

Had a Guiness listened to the Fenians (pub Irish band I dig). Pretty tame stuff, no hangover for me.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Had a Guiness listened to the Fenians (pub Irish band I dig). Pretty tame stuff, no hangover for me.
    I whipped up about 10# corned beef with carrots, potatoes, and cabbage. Darn good stuff! Oh, and 1 too many green vodka/tonic.
    Today it's corned beef on Dill Rye bread..............

Seal - my favorite Irish group is Arcady. Try it - the female lead has an incredible voice.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Had a Guiness...no hangover for me
    I think it's medically impossible to have a hangover when a beer's ABV is 4.0% I made the discovery yesterday, after drinking a barrel's worth of Guiness, and still being able to recite my ABCs backwards.

(I would pay money to see the Guiness taps in Ireland switched with Ballast Point's Dorado or some other double IPA and see the fun begin)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I think it's medically impossible to have a hangover when a beer's ABV is 4.0% I made the discovery yesterday, after drinking a barrel's worth of Guiness, and still being able to recite my ABCs backwards.

(I would pay money to see the Guiness taps in Ireland switched with Ballast Point's Dorado or some other double IPA and see the fun begin)

Did ya hear that Guinness sold out and now they're are making "flavored" Guinness? That sucks for me, truly it sucks. I am a traditionalist, I even drink it room temp. (well, whatever, it's NOT COLD).

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    Did ya hear that Guinness sold out and now they're are making "flavored" Guinness? That sucks for me, truly it sucks. I am a traditionalist, I even drink it room temp. (well, whatever, it's NOT COLD).
    I'm still wondering how people who drink 4% ABV beer can be considered ' beer drinkers.' Go drink a Mimosa...

I HONESTLY thought that Guiness was around 8%, considering that it feels like you need a spoon to get one down.

Thanks God for Irish Whiskey because if Guiness is what they bring to the table when it comes to beer, then people from San Diego up to Seattle have a few IPAs they'd like to share with 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm still wondering how people who drink 4% ABV beer can be considered ' beer drinkers.' Go drink a Mimosa...

I HONESTLY thought that Guiness was around 8%, considering that it feels like you need a spoon to get one down.

Thanks God for Irish Whiskey because if Guiness is what they bring to the table when it comes to beer, then people from San Diego up to Seattle have a few IPAs they'd like to share with 'em.
    It's the flavor Darkshadow oh and the darts at the kings head santa Monica. Although theirs is cold.