Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well its Been Nice

Default Well its Been Nice

I hope this article is wrong but looks like 4.15.2015 is the doom day for diamond......

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2015/ma...ey-lake-hemet/

Well that sucks!!!!!!! So much for those stored precast concrete ramps they were going to add to keep it open.........

The question begs "How low will it go"???????

yep we've seen this coming since September.. Im glad they were able to stay open as long as they did.. At least we get to fish it for another several weeks.. Hopefully it wont be closed too long...

Pete

bummed the NBW on the 19th isn't going to fly..... Hopefully we can fish it soon and it takes some pressure of the fish and have that wide open bite it once had! trying to find positives here hahahaha

Brady

Ohhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...and I was gonna buy a 6-month yearly pass this weekend. Dang itttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's my other question will they dig into there shallow pockets and refund the annual pass holders??

Sorry to hear of this. Does anyone know if launching of kayaks will be allowed after 4/15?

read the link..... but yes they should be allowed

Was there yesterday and they said 3 feet of launch ramp left, seemed like more but oh well,and they would be doing a draw down this week,sooo... I think April 15 is wishful thinking.The plastics bite was on, a lot of fish swimming in 4-8 feet of water, the reaction bite not so good yet!Cheers!

I will launch from the dirt if they would let me.

In regards to the annual pass holders... I would assume that is a risk you take and might be in the contract, but not sure because I don't have one.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast