Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lots of people and no fish 3-14

Default lots of people and no fish 3-14

Made the mission over the hill today. Went to the usual locations to find four to three vehicles per location. People at every siphon and gate and in between. It was a steady flow of people I saw today. All with the same problem no fish. Fished from 6 am to 10:30 am. The most flow I have seen I started fishing the duct in November. Something new to figure out. Based on the flow I hoping for a good day. Oh well it never materialized. I was throwing Swimbaits and a 120 today.

Not to sound like a hot head, but if Trailblazer, or DK or FWD or that CB GUY ain't putting up reports,,,,,,,

Well???? ...

Saturdays at the Bako duct in fair weather has been crowded for 30 years, others will tell you it's Internet related but I guarantee those you are seeing are not interested in researching anything

Should we tell them abought that ON FIRE bait spot cutbait?,,if so You do the honors

I think you should let the cat out of the bag.

Great report howstar,,,There in there just not keying in on the artificials that much just yet.

WTG

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 03-14-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks for the report! It's been "crickets" on here for a while.

I figured the Bako Boys were sandbagging!

C'mon Boys PM a loyal AV dude- share the wealth.

I may still go tomorrow.
    Thanks.

JustEYE.

Best bite is Lerdo gates with sardines. one day last week TB and I saw two dozen guys with more than 40 fish. Fish and game did well too there!

that's funny my pal gary has been slayin the pig stripers ,i'll have to drop the knowledge on you howard the next time we go out...........

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    that's funny my pal gary has been slayin the pig stripers ,i'll have to drop the knowledge on you howard the next time we go out...........
    Less than a week!....

Surprised even myself
    Last edited by cutbait; 03-15-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Here we go again.....

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Not to sound like a hot head, but if Trailblazer, or DK or FWD or that CB GUY ain't putting up reports,,,,,,,

Well???? ...

Saturdays at the Bako duct in fair weather has been crowded for 30 years, others will tell you it's Internet related but I guarantee those you are seeing are not interested in researching anything
    Had to go and see for myself. I'm not going to get them from the couch. Based on the trash cans, I should of been there Friday. Story of my life! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Wrap the job up already! I need to go catching!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast