Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 15.45lb Tailwalker just landed as quality trout bite sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzles!!!!!!1

Default 15.45lb Tailwalker just landed as quality trout bite sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzles!!!!!!1

Larry Zimmerman of Chino just landed this 15.45lb Tailwalker while trolling a Pink Flickershad at the West Shore. The HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE Tailwalker took all but 20yds of line off Larry's spool and he was forced to chase down the big Trout. He eventually landed it after a 45minutte battle.

Another shot of Larry's 15.45lb Tailwalker!!!!

Dave Penman of Covina checks in this 6.20lb Rainbow Trout he caught while fishing a black CML jig.

Beautiful trout! Congrats Larry! It's just too darn bad that most of those big trophy fish that are stocked do not have nice big full tails. Whenever I received an actual big Rainbow Trout to make a mold of for a mount, I always had to doctor-up the molds to give the finished replica casting a normal looking tail. The fishermen almost always ask me if I could fix the deformed tails.