Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DVL is stating to pop!!!

Default DVL is stating to pop!!!

Ive been spending ALOT of time at DVL the last few weeks and the bite is starting to go off... The bass are on the move to the shallows and they are in all phases of the spawn... PreSpawn, Spawn and Post Spawn.
    There are also fish out in deep water as well that are willing to bite if your in the right areas with the right baits.

Now is a good time to go fishing... we can target Pre Spawners, Bedfish, Post spawners and even fish in deep water..

Ive seen the bite change slowly with each passing day and with each degree of water temp and air temp...

Giants are on the prowl as we had some absolute toads yesterday...

Fish can be caught right now in 1ft of water all the way out to 45ft of water... The plastics bite is best right now by far but there are also some swimbait fish to be caught as well.. I look for the reaction bite to slowly turn on as well over the next few weeks..

If catching a possible fish of a lifetime on a bed is something you wanna try, if you wanna learn how to catch those finicky post spawners, if you wanna target prespawners, if you want to target deep water fish, if you want to target shallow fish or if you just want to get out and enjoy a fun day at DVL just give me a call and book your trip!!!

The bite at DVL is turning on and its gonna get even better in the coming weeks... LETS GO FISHING!!!!

Also check me out on Facebook... at.. Pete Marino Fishing ....... Give my page a "like" and once my page reaches 500 LIKES Im gonna be doing some free giveaways so don't be left out.. Go to it and give it a Like and a Share to help spread the word about it.... Thank YOU!!

If you are interested in a guide trip to DVL or Perris call my cell or my office number and we'll get your trip booked and get you on the water asap!!!

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
    Office (909) 510-5679
    cell (909) 241-8283
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 03-11-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Thanx for the report Pete !!!,Gonna hit it Monday. Not really a bed fisher but def will be draggin somthing along the bank as well Cheers!!