Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No fishing for one full year!

that's too bad t/j...............

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I'm not sure how to respond. Never would I drop a line in the water without a license, would never fish with anybody that I knew didn't have a license. I was understanding about the closed creek, lost me at no license.

Guess that won't happen again.
    X2 First thing I do every year before the new year is buy that new license.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I told you to tell them that i thought they were orange Bluegill and that I had drank too much and considered Long Beach Harbor as a local city park!

With TJ, there's many ways we can go.

If it's private land, you can argue that he had permission from the land owner to fish there without a license, and out of season! Because, cmon, If I buy land across a river, my God Given US Rights say that the waterway belongs to me, so that any Communist restrictions on 'seasons' goes out the window since it's private land.

Right?

(BTW, I'm headed out to La Jolla this weekend, and I hear that there are areas that are off limits to fisherman....so, If i do catch a big Yellowtail, what can I say to make sure the DFG guys don't harass me?)
    Tell them you are actually a savior of fish and you were attempting to rescue the YT from a pack of angry seals when things got ugly.. You fought off the wolf pack but unfortunately your finned brother was fatally injured in the attack. Fallen but never forgotten. Just as the warden arrived on the scene you were preparing to provide your fallen brother with a proper burial at see.. "Uhhh No officer that potato sack is not a fish bag actually it's a burlap coffin.. RIP.....LOL
    Last edited by jerryG; 05-05-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryG View Post
    Tell them you are actually a savior of fish and you were attempting to rescue the YT from a pack of angry seals when things got ugly.. You fought off the wolf pack but unfortunately your finned brother was fatally injured in the attack. Fallen but never forgotten. Just as the warden arrived on the scene you were preparing to provide your fallen brother with a proper burial at see.. "Uhhh No officer that potato sack is not a fish bag actually it's a burlap coffin.. RIP.....LOL
    Can you corroborate this testimony?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123